NOTW XL: Return of the Baron (Game Thread)

Seon has failed to even acknowledge my totally correct accusation of him this early, which leads me to believe my absolutely correct accusation is even more totally, absolutely, and authoritatively correct than usual.

I demand his head, so I can use it as an anvil.

Oh why hello thar. I didn't notice you thar because you posted at the end of my page. But oh noes. It seems as if you have got my scummy self pinned. Therefore, I am forced to do what all scum do when he is pinned by ATPG's absolutely correct accusation, ie: say OH MY GOD YOU SUCK ATPG!!!

Oh why hello thar. I didn't notice you thar because you posted at the end of my page. But oh noes. It seems as if you have got my scummy self pinned. Therefore, I am forced to do what all scum do when he is pinned by ATPG's absolutely correct accusation, ie: say OH MY GOD YOU SUCK ATPG!!!

That's better. I like my victims to squirm a little and act scummy so when I am proven correct I can go "d-uhhhh, look how scummy he was".

By the way I am totally killing you tonight. And if I don't, someone else will, to frame me.

Brains over brawn I say, so it will have to be The Bake.

Well, you're just mad cause I wouldn't teach Phys Ed at your school the other day!

Anyway, Nictel should be put out of his misery. My brain don't know of any other way to do this except for public execution.

Can the Innkeeper do be responsible for executions by the way? The way he killed that lass earlier was so entertaining.

ATPG is normally scum, so it does make a good vote.

Actually, I'm on the list of most often townie and my percentage of scummery is low.

So, where are you getting this falsehood from? If it's a theory you came up with personally to try to get me lynched, my dead finger will point at you and my soul will not rest until your corpse has more worms in it than mine.

http://forums.totalwar.org/vb/showt...sited)&p=2053202869&viewfull=1#post2053202869

Most often Town
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
80 pevergreen
79 Csargo
71 Beefy187
69 Caius
62 Yaseikhaan
61 Sasaki Kojiro
60 shlin28
60 Askthepizzaguy

Askthepizzaguy
82 games (41 wins, 37 losses, 4 draws, 0 WOG, 0 replaced) - Survived 28 times
Mafia: 14 games (11 wins, 3 losses, 0 draw, 0 WOG, 0 replaced) - Survived 9 times
Neutral: 8 games (4 wins, 3 losses, 1 draw, 0 WOG, 0 replaced) - Survived 3 times
Townie: 60 games (26 wins, 31 losses, 3 draws, 0 WOG, 0 replaced) - Survived 16 times

And, I've been townie here rather a lot as well. Oh, my fingers of death are trembling with anticipation. I smell the foul stench of falsehood.

Also:

classical_hero
11 games (4 wins, 5 losses, 1 draw, 0 WOG, 1 replaced) - Survived 3 times
Mafia: 4 games (2 wins, 2 losses, 0 draw, 0 WOG, 0 replaced) - Survived 2 times
Townie: 7 games (2 wins, 3 losses, 1 draw, 0 WOG, 1 replaced) - Survived 1 time

Your percentage of being mafia is higher than me. OMGUS at statistics. :D

That has to be one of the highest ratios out there. :D

Diamondeye is still beating you. That's why I'm going to vote for him as well, next game he's in. Sadly, I have but one vote to give to my country, and so many of you need to die in the worst way. But I promise you, if you line up and wait patiently, I'll see to it you get your turn.

:lol:

I also have a 50% winning ratio when I am mafia, so that is very good.

Look at my record. By Pizza's law of inexplicably reversed townie polarity, if you're voting for me right now, I am innocent, and you're also likely guilty. If you are not voting for me and it's getting close to the end of the game, I am mafia and have fooled you again. So, which way would you prefer to fail this time? I see you have selected A, meaning you're probable scum and now wish to be killed by my very townie finger of doom. Very popular choice, I must say. Exquisite taste, sir.

:goodjob:

In all seriousness Seon has to die.

The Adept stares at the Acrobat, then at the Blacksmith, then back at the Acrobat again.

While I recognise most of the words you use, I cannot seem to divine their meaning. It sounds almost as if you're saying you've known one another in previous lives, or some such metaphysical mumbo-jumbo...

The Adept stares at the Acrobat, then at the Blacksmith, then back at the Acrobat again.

While I recognise most of the words you use, I cannot seem to divine their meaning. It sounds almost as if you're saying you've known one another in previous lives, or some such metaphysical mumbo-jumbo...

The blacksmith says, the smith, the smith
The blacksmith says
I know my role, but I can't shut my mouth.
The Blacksmith layin' the smack down, Jabroni, all over Seon's candy hindquarters.

I take my hammer and I bring it down on his guilty head.

Now, you can either live forever, or you can die a winner. I choose die, while winning. It seems clear I won't be surviving this, and that's why I have chosen to be awesome while I still live.

Hammer and anvil FTW

Too much meta-game :crazyeye:

The blacksmith says, the smith, the smith
The blacksmith says
I know my role, but I can't shut my mouth.
The Blacksmith layin' the smack down, Jabroni, all over Seon's candy hindquarters.

I take my hammer and I bring it down on his guilty head.

Now, you can either live forever, or you can die a winner. I choose die, while winning. It seems clear I won't be surviving this, and that's why I have chosen to be awesome while I still live.

Hammer and anvil FTW

Indeed.

Kill: Askthepizzaguy.

There, I think that resolves this issue permanantly.

Top Bottom