NQ Awesomeciv.com Player of the Month of April Tournament. Win G&K Expansion Pack

donhenriko

NQ Officer
Win G&K exp. pack in NQ AwesoMe's Player of the Month (april) Tournament

Awesomeciv.com has been very kind to donate one Gods & Kings Expansion Pack to NQ.

We have decided to give it to the winner of the Player of the Month of April Tournament.

Sign up for player of the weekly games on sundays during the month of April. On the last sunday of April month, there will be a grand final of all the players of the weekly winners.

Players have one shot per week to qualify for the monthly final. If a player is seen to have tried to qualify more than once per week, s/he will be disqualified from tournament.

The winner of the player of the Month game will get a Civ V Gods and Kings expansion pack, brought to you by awesomeciv.com.

The first weekly qualifier will start April 1st, so get ready!!

For more info visit NQ steam page and look at the event:

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/NO_QUITTERS

I want to play as well but the group says its Invite-only so please invite turboraton :D

Is it possible to join the group without knowing anyone in it? I have never in my life quit a game prematurely :)

Congrats to Baalchen, CIV, and jemmah who are our week one winners!!!!!

Week two games are being played Sunday April 8th games will start throughout the day.
Come and play this weekand for your chance to win the new expansion pack.

Thanks to awsome.civ.com for supplying the expansion pack!!!

Top Bottom