• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

NQ-Multiplayer Game 2: Songhai Redemption?

This fredodo guy's style painfully resembles one of the more known MP characters. For a moment I thought it was him. I wonder what they're eating for breakfast. :rolleyes:
I'm not sure what you should do with the rest of the game. It's such a pity, especially since it's a nq game. Probably I would try to convince them to return, but frankly I don't think the chances are good. More likely they moved on already.
One thing for sure, you're a great host. True Canadian. :D

Couldn't you have given your great war bombers the range promotion instead of targeting II, then you could have hit some of the Swedish units.

Couldn't you have given your great war bombers the range promotion instead of targeting II, then you could have hit some of the Swedish units.

Yes, that might have been the better choice and certainly would have increased their utility in the short term. Instead, the great war bombers were used defensively and were ready to attack the Netherlands in the event of betrayal. The reason I chose targeting II because I wanted to get to logistics faster. The extended range would come when I upgrade to bombers.

One of my problems is not fully exploiting the current situation because I have my eye on long term benefits. Sometimes a strength, sometimes a weakness.

ah, kdjd. I will watch out for him if he is your neighbor, especially when he "threatens" your protected CSes.

Also, the AI doesn't operate on simul-turns - the big thing here, I think. Still, 'tis be enjoyable for me to see how it'll all go!

Yes, that might have been the better choice and certainly would have increased their utility in the short term. Instead, the great war bombers were used defensively and were ready to attack the Netherlands in the event of betrayal. The reason I chose targeting II because I wanted to get to logistics faster. The extended range would come when I upgrade to bombers.

One of my problems is not fully exploiting the current situation because I have my eye on long term benefits. Sometimes a strength, sometimes a weakness.

Yes the draw back is it would take longer to reach logistics and air repair, but it takes even longer if they aren't doing anything. Its always difficult to weigh up short term Vs long term gain.

I haven't watched the rest of the videos so don't know how this plays out, but I think on this occasion, range could have given you a decisive edge in your battle with Sweden.

Audio was only desynced on the second vid though :( I finished watching the third, went back to your channel to watch the fourth, and it was gone :( A cruel tease.

Your videos are great, looking forward to the rest of the Iroquois series. Is all random standard procedure with NQ?

Spoiler :
Hey guys. I was playing greece in that game and can comment on a few things. First of all i dont think France really had a chance to attack the way the game went. Allthough not appearent from the isolated view of Iro i was monitoring and would have been prepared. Had he rushed cBows i would have played it different.
Secondly i think his choise of taking more cities is better then attacking as he aint only playing me, but has to choose whatever strategy is best vs all players.
I think that theoretically that game was far from over, it was quite heavy to play out. Iro is pretty isolated and i would have to go through all of Frances cities, or ally up with France. He has very little chance of winning and prefers to fight. This is a NQ game so he is obviously putting up his best possible effort and with stationary Artis it would take me quite a while. There for KDJD is pretty much alone for a while.

I wish the terrain had been abit more open would have made for a very interesting game if IRO was easier to access.

Top Bottom