Of Patches and Mod Packs

Valdy

Hen features
OK, so I've been playing Civ for a good 6 years or so, but as yet I've never had the need to d/load a mod pack or patch.

As I type this I'm in the process (16%...) of d/loading the Test of Time Patch 1.1. My question is this: what does it do and how do I use it?

Feel free to patronise as I have no idea whatsoever what to do, but i did hear that it brightened up the display a bit - is this right as it is rather dark.

Thanks in advance for all your help!

(22%...)

Well, the patch does some minor adjustments to gameplay mechanics and adresses also some minor bugs, which some people experienced. :eek:

The list of changes and improvements should be available at the site where you downloaded the patch.
Some patches include this list, too.
I´m not sure anymore whether this was the case with ToT.

I only played with the patch v1.1, downloaded it right after buying the game. :D
And I had no problems with it, although I only played very few games with ToT. (<10)

But again, there are just minor adjustments in the patch, especially to adress the multi-world feature to function correctly.

To use the patch simply double-click the file after you downloaded it. It should automatically find your Test of Time install directory and apply the patch. :goodjob:

Top Bottom