Official Absence Registry

Chieftess

Retired Moderator
If your are going to be absent for any length of time, please post when you will be away. This is required for elected officials.

My computer has died due to a lightning strike on my house (several other electronic engines got smoked as well). As soon as Gateway® and UPS® can get their acts together, I'll be back on line. Until then, I'll be catching up on my reading.

I'm back (I've been back for a while, sorry about not updating this)

I will be offline from Friday afternoon until sunday sometime. I will try and post my instructions for Saturdays TC before I leave.

Not that I have many official duties (just the naming office), but I will be on vacation from May 4th to May 22nd with unknown internet access.

I'm going to be out of town much of May 6, 7, & 8th. It's unlikely I'll have internet access.

I'll be away from May 27 till June 3, inclusive. No internet.

I will be on vacation from Friday, May 27th to Monday, May 30th. Hopefully I can get some pre-Term IV stuff finished before the 1st of June.

I will be doing some serious studying from June 11-14 for finals and will be on vacation from June 24-29.

I will be gone June 11-19 , Blackhole has been confirmed as my pro-tem and will handle any business that should come before the court.

I will be gone from July 10 to July 18 inclusive. Enjoy.

Top Bottom