Votes: 74 34.9%
  • Poor, needs tons more info.

Votes: 35 16.5%
  • Terrible, worst thing ever.

Votes: 4 1.9%
  • Not sure.

Votes: 4 1.9%

• Total voters
Pretty good web-design overall. Info is good, but some links in blog were missing.

I was hoping to find things I haven't seen elsewhere, but so many things are still not posted yet.

It still needs a little work.

It's not a bad site; the unit animations were pretty cool, but I wish there were more.

AlCosta15 said:
Yeah, there is also info on 5 civs only. Which really makes me angry.

Well that's not entirely true, is it. They have info on all the civs, but unit animations only for five.

I never expected a new site to give out all possible info. No game-site that has just been launched before a game's release has done that, IIRC.

I like it but it should be updated daily. How hard can it be to add a few more screenshots every day?

Civrules said:
I never expected a new site to give out all possible info. No game-site that has just been launched before a game's release has done that, IIRC.

What does IIRC mean?

Anyway, the site is good. I like it atleast. From the average consumers point of view, its fine. Though I do think there should be an about section which explains what the game is generally about.

no i wont cut the site a break just because it is developing because the thread is asking us how we feel about it now! not when it finishes developing, but now! stop using it as an excuse civ 4! my teacher wont give me an A+ for an essay im in the process of doing.

I’m not impressed. Overall I think it looks and sounds great, but I hope we’ll soon get more information about the game. I also looking forward to the civ comparison section.

I keep looking at the civ4 site and i bearly see updates, so i gave up looking everyday. Has anything happened since 2 days ago?

I basically haven't looked since the day the site came up. It doesn't look to me that they've really got anything vested into the site. Too bad. It would be nice to have had some detailed info on modding. But the game should be out in a week or so. Guess I'll just have to jump in!

I think it's pretty good, certainly attractive. It's disappointing that there isn't more information, we're so close to final release now, but I'm hoping to see much more on there in the coming months.

I really liked the site especially the music samples, they seem to set the tone ever so well. I just wish there more was some more information. An official release date would be really good and maybe a complete unit list. Though I did notice one thing I managed to load it once in IE but after that it stopped loading, just got the front page with the place where the animation was all in black and none of the links work. So when I look at it I use Firefox, probably something wrong with my IE settings, there usually is :lol:

Top Bottom