OFW1 Science and Industry

Turn 5 and 6. 1798 to 1800 moving troops around
Tile limit at 78

7. 1802 Carthage wants to trade TM's I take some of his gold and yeah sure.
build new Jinjan
Tile limit at 71

8. 1804 AD Un vote pops up:lol:
build another town
49 tiles to limit

9. 1806AD Carthage does not want to renew ROP. Fine by me:satan: build 1 more town

28 tiles to limit, you will win by hitting the space bar and starting a few builds or you can win domination by finding the troops by carthage and declaring war on them and taking like 4 cities.

final score is 7235 my best in my HOF.

and the save for ya

The End

And Finnally 1 Pic of our Glorious Pasargadae founded in 3000 BC

It was fun playing the game with you 2. I can't believe that was 180 hours:eek: thanks for being patient with me :goodjob:

Hope to play a game with either or both of ya again. I learned more again and that is why I love SG's.

20K's always take a long time. Great job everyone. It was a good game. :thumbsup:
I'm sure we'll play another SG together before long.

Very stylish finish, OFW. :goodjob: At 28 tiles to domination and one opponent to conquest, we certainly squeezed the most out of it.

If I'm counting correctly, we won in 368 turns, and Pasargadae averaged 54.35 cpt for the entire game, which strikes me as a pretty impressive number.

And finally, thanks for the game, gentlemen. This was my first SG, and it couldn't have been a more congenial introduction to this pastime. :king:

Top Bottom