omg original suzanne was white

I must say, I like that direction for Harmony leaders appearance changes.

Are you sure this is supposed to be Fielding ?
It looks more like omg original Elodie was younger. The laurel wreath is pretty Roman.

Yeah, looks a lot like younger Elodie in Fieldrings Dress.

There are more artworks/concepts on that same tumblr page btw, one of the pics is fielding - looks a lot more African-American than the current one does if you ask me. ^^

That's definitely Fielding's suit. Also note how it even says "ARC" on the collar. I really doubt they'd bother using this as a draft for Élodie when only the head would be remotely what they were aiming for. It's Fielding.

An interesting development nonetheless. I wonder why the change. (not saying I'm complaining!)

That's definitely Fielding's suit as it is in the release version of the game. It's definitely not Fielding's head as it is in the release version of the game.

Welcome to iterative development. You have no idea what the developers are aiming for, so make sure you guess, instead of telling people they're wrong.

Yeah, instead we get slightly black clothes with an wifi receptor on the forehead for supremacy, and green clothes for harmony.

I like that take on harmony from some artist in this forum, who made the harmony farmer have four arms, looked cool as heck.

I half understand Harmony looking like people with bluetooth earphones, Transcendence sounds like a first step rather than a finality. However i wish that lvl 18 leaders looked at least like the Starships versions.

Wow. I really hope that with the extra art money they should get for Rising Tide, they get the chance to have another pass at the leader models.

Endgame Harmony might be a touch too far (because you cannot recognise the leader at all) but a lot better than what we see at the moment.

She kinda looks like Mirriam from Alpha Centauri.

I asked her if she could release artwork of elodie and kavitha and she actually answered XD

I might end up releasing more art in the future but of course we always have to run it by our studio first! And no worries! its never a bother! ( i actually wish I got more messages! #foreverlonely )
http://artintheart.tumblr.com/

whoever needs to approve it first, do so, i want dat artwork

Top Bottom