Omg, someone help me with my game!!

R3dKnight

Warlord
Is the computer cheating? Or has unfair advantage?
Because no matter what I do, they seem to keep out-researching and out-expanding me. AND allying against me!

It's very very demoralizing to make it to the 900 AD with several wonders and decent tech, only to get the Persians demanding tribute after tributes (gold I can give, but GUNPOWDER?!) and when I refused, they proceed to send all the Knights/Immortals at me. I can hold up a while. But then they called upon the Romans. I can take on 2. But just barely.

It's alright, but then they signed another with the Zulus. I mean, where's the justice? Who's the agressor?!! I went to find another ally as a buffer state, the Japanese. By Handing over the secret of Gunpowder to them so they may defend themselves better in exchange for MA. They got crushed before their first Musketman is produced. And then the Chinese and Egyptians joined the Persian's Alliance. ARGH. 5 v 2. Omg. The Japanese disappeared into the pages of history. And after seeing 10-30 Knights rumbling to my doorstep, my head can't take it anymore. #$@$#^ What am I doing wrong? I'm damn gracious when dealing with other Civs!! :mad:

That can happen if you dont sign military alliances yourself. The Ais wont sign a military alliance with someone they're at war with. And it looks like your dead now, but you might be able to sign peace treaties with everyone if you can bribe them enough.

Sigh, 10 Impis, 20 Knights, 15 Immortals,......god. How to sue for peace? ....maybe I can bribe those Persians off. Yeah. That could be it.

Forgive me for asking, but perhaps you're playing a level too high? Also, who are you playing as? Have you had your GA yet? What's your UU?

As soon as the Persians declared war on you, then get the other civs against Persia before he gets their help. The other AI will be more than happy (most of the time) to fight for you if you give them a tech or something (sometimes you can get their help for free, or a very small fee).

dont u just love it when u get the help of the most powerful nation for free :0

ahhh

You could also upload your game here, and we could take a look at it. This would also be best asked in Strats & Tips.

Top Bottom