One city challenge (CIV4) with capturing cities and all players one settler

awesomenewdawn

Chieftain
CIV4: One city challenge means conquered cities are destroyed yet I cannot build settlers. I want the mix of one cannot build settlers and can take cities. Also AI can build settlers when I can't on one city challenge, which is stupid. Thank you for helping

One City Challenge is a challenge for the human player to win with only one city. Not a challenge that every civilization only have one city. Then would probably not be much of a challenge for human player. Thus the AI can build settlers and conquer and keep cities and the human can't.

One City Challenge is a challenge for the human player to win with only one city. Not a challenge that every civilization only have one city. Then would probably not be much of a challenge for human player. Thus the AI can build settlers and conquer and keep cities and the human can't.
There needs to be an option box for "AI can´t build settlers". That´s what I want. There needs to be an option box for "can conquer cities". I have reasons to have the AI make less cities and to play a military game even without building settlers. I don´t care what Civ 4 is.

There needs to be an option box for "AI can´t build settlers". That´s what I want. There needs to be an option box for "can conquer cities". I have reasons to have the AI make less cities and to play a military game even without building settlers. I don´t care what Civ 4 is.
That's a very interesting approach to take in a Civ 4 forum, I have to say!

Download this mod:

Top Bottom