• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Online Space Empire Game

andrewgprv

Second Class Citizen
Someone introduced me to this game the other day. It looks really cool it reminds me of a Master of Orion online type game. It's completly free. I havn't been able to play yet because I'm still waiting for enough people to join my Galaxy for my game to start. But anyhoo it looks promising!

I suggest clicking on Manual so you can get an idea about the game, Races, Game Concept etc...

http://space1.coldfirestudios.com/

Not old enough! :mad:

@ puglover just lie and say your over 13

@cornmaster did u click login or join?

Okay so I've been playing this game for a while now and I like it alot, it's fun. It doesn't take up horriably too much time either you just check on it several times in the day. I would highly recomend this game, espicailly if you have a job at the computer it works nicely to fill in dead time.

I have been playing for 11 hours and I made a couple of thimgs such as moveing and buliding and at most they take 4 hours. Why isnt anything happening? Does it happen at a certain time because it isnt real time as far as I can see

dont worry the game wearnt working because my galxely hadnt started up yet. It has now. Who else is in number 24?

I played this a few years ago.

You will have a hard time doing well unless you are able to check it often. It's not exactly time consuming, but it's just that later in the game you have to check it pretty often.

I'm in 26 also... it says it needs 50 more people. I chose Sirnef cuz they looked cool.

Is anymone else in galaxy 25?

Great game, I picked the Shydow :evil:

@cornmaster: do you use opera? I had the same problem, but with IE6 it works for me.

Bah I am getting bombarded with pop-ups!!!

:p

I dunno if I want to play this anymore....

Top Bottom