Orbis PBEM: No Cute Name

Played and sent. I didnt get the saves till after I went to work last night, so sorry it took so long to move.

Amazingly enough Lanun are no longer in dead last. And we have the worlds strongest economy!

Turn played and sent to benana!

Swarms of frostlings and goblins are seriously threatening Kingsport! Bob the Defender is promoted to city defense. Reinforcements are on their way, but with no roads the brave defenders will have to battle furiously. Save to benana

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0010.JPG
    176.6 KB · Views: 77
Things look dim in Kingsport. An injured Bob the Defender is all that stands between the fair city and a motley mob of barbarian warriors. Reinforcements will be there in a day, but can Bob hold out?

Save to benana.

Reinforcements arrive only to find Bob the Defender dead and Kingsport in rubble.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    Civ4ScreenShot0000.JPG
    134.4 KB · Views: 127
(BTW, that sucks about Kingsport... I guess people weren't kidding when they told me to make sure my cities were well defended)

Yeah getting attacked by goblins and frostlings and warriors all at once kinda sucked. Don't count the Lanun out though. :)

Last game turn I received was 21. I played and sent it to Lgaard. I have been out of the loop for a couple days, but I do not see turn 22 anywhere in my in box spam or trash folders... It is possible I deleted accidentally, but I hope not.

If it is my turn, can you resend please Ben?

Top Bottom