other players

Since there is an item "make peace treaty with Rio" on the table, and "other players" seems to be the only category which fits, I'd guess that it's a category for making the trade partner go to war (or end one) with another player, etc.

Since there is an item "make peace treaty with Rio" on the table, and "other players" seems to be the only category which fits, I'd guess that it's a category for making the trade partner go to war (or end one) with another player, etc.

It is :yup:, i remember it from the Gamescom.

The "Other Players" option might open up a nested menu that contains the other players! wow!

The "Other Players" option might open up a nested menu that contains the other players! wow!

Actually, no. You can't just imprison the other players in your diplomacy menu. That would be mean, especially to human players, who would have to be digitalized first.

*scnr* ;)

Don't be ridiculous. Surely this is cause for a speculation thread that goes on for 20+ pages and ends up in a sidetracked discussion/argument about diplomacy in the 14th century.

Well, should this thread at least make it to 15 pages, I'll be happy to sidetrack it to diplomacy in the 14th century.

But, yeah, I think people have picked the best possible guess for what it means.

Top Bottom