Oval 6 player FFA

Wednesday will work for me, assuming this PC can still handle it. It's been getting even more unstable in boots, with random hangups for no apparent reason (I don't even get a bluescreen). I've ordered a new PC and should get it some time this week but pretty much a question mark as to what day it'll be for certain.

I'll also be absent next weekend (flight trip), but at least starting next week I should be running a brand new machine. :D

Cool. Hopefully it hangs together for another session. I think it might need to be a short one, for brenador...? I should be able to start 15 minutes early if that helps.

Yes...to avoid confusion...12:01AM Wednesday your time...still probably easier for you to think of it as late Tuesday night...but technically we'll all be starting on the same day now.

Awesome - that frees up another night I can play actually because I usually go tango dancing from 9-midnight which means if I leave at 11:30 instead I can make it back home in time for a civ session. Who needs sleep?

Awesome - that frees up another night I can play actually because I usually go tango dancing from 9-midnight which means if I leave at 11:30 instead I can make it back home in time for a civ session. Who needs sleep?

:D. ...me, that's why I play at 8pm. ;)

I have to wake up at 6:30 on Wednesday mornings so that I can go to school, so I probably couldn't play for more than an hour. Mondays and Wednesdays are normally impossible for me now that time has changed, but I might be able to play this Wednesday if we start early. Sorry about that :(

That's okay, I had a feeling it was not a great night for you. Seems about our only option this week though. I will be there at 7:45 my time, so 15 minutes early...sorry I cant make it more than that. If everyone can be on time, we'll get that hour in!

Better than nothing! At least it's faster than PBEM :lol:

Still waiting to play my 1st PBEM turn(game started 2 days ago!!!)

Better than nothing! At least it's faster than PBEM :lol:

Still waiting to play my 1st PBEM turn(game started 2 days ago!!!)

I have given up that public one. Now I'm hoping Onan can finalize the turn order and we will have this speedy one going. My first PBEM game as well, although I don't know what PBEM stands for.

Yes I joined the public one as well but it seems stuck. Good thing I can be killed in peace in this game instead!

I watched your Persian game, I like how Brenador was narrating even in game :p

I watched your Persian game, I like how Brenador was narrating even in game :p

I think the diplomacy part in FFA game is alive, everyone keeps their deals, they gang up against the aggressor, they sign RA with selected players. They communicated secretly. The video only shows the secret diplomacy from Persian view. There are a lot going on at the background

Anyway see you guys in the game in 8 hours exactly

Brief story(from turn 160 to 180) : Greece took advantage of the situation. We used a gs to bulb rifles from last save. Fortunately, i could pick my free tech again(no bug). Since the Romans were weakened by his war against Egypt, Greece sent some units and began his crusade. With such production powerhouses, we pushed farther and conquered some Egyptian cities as well. Greece owns half of the world now. They need to prepare themself for a 3vs1 someday...

Greece's capital is amazing. 18 :c5citizen: and pumping over 70 :c5production: per turn. With a barrack and armory, this lone city can hold a lot of threats.

I guess we continue with Brenador, myself, Onan and EEE_boy for the final parts of the game? Can we play again in 9 hours?

Indians had no luck over the sea ruling. They could sacrifice a frigate to push and take the Ottoman capital but Ghandi was not willing to take the risk. The Indians shall revenge for their chariots friend.

Only event worth mentioning was building the Kremlin, which further boosted all defensive buildings that Indians were constructing. Peninsula plus denfensive buildings should prevent the Indians becoming the next easy target of the mighty Greek War Machine.

However, Ghandi was unsure if his revenge shall be continued or let the ottoman breathe and focus on he Greek front. That would much depend on the global military situation. If the Greek starts to take Ottoman cities, the Indians may have more to gain by taking all coastal cities so that the Greek does not have the enough ship production to threaten the Indian coast.

the French people is the only empire that is free from war and may have a stand against the Greek evil. The French is the second largest empire in this civ world and Indians seek cooperation with the French people for survival only.

9 hours, that would be 7:30? I think I can make it.

9 hours, that would be 7:30? I think I can make it.

Just saying if we can play at usual time :)

3am for me, midnight for you i guess.

Earlier is better for me. I do not wish to stay up past 1am my time, but I can play tonight.

Hi guys.

I could play for a bit tonight, but it would just be an hour, because I can't guarantee I can start earlier than our usual time. (I have the kids on my own at bedtime.)

I'll check in at the usual time. If I can get to it earlier, I will, but no guarantees.

Turn 180-190 short session but lot of action! Many units died...

Ghandi was careless in signing deals with the ottoman and gave back the little colony for nothing. Lost two luxuries in the process. Now he went back to annoy Alexander again, just to kill the spear time and promote his ships...Not a wise leader at all :(

Top Bottom