• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Pangaea Ultima: Earth in 250 million years

The map is enormos though, could you create a standard sized version. Also, what about the earth at other periods, like 65 MYA.

I would have tought that there might be a nice big inland sea in africa...

Rift valley and all... But still looks cool!

nice map!

but it needs more rivers, and personaly I don't like a large territory of only plains or jungels.....you know.;)

Hey, i spend like 3 hours putting some resourcers, changing a few rules and putting 31 Starting Locations, and then when i start playing i noticed that the AI players didn't settle, they did not build a single city, and they had a settler for that.

Anyone had a similar problem, i tried changing the game rules to default, change the AI level, and nothing, other maps work fine, except this one.

Usually, the AI will settle wherever it is on it's first turn regardless of terrain. Did you wait a turn? Maybe you went first.

Gisli

Well i don't think that the earth will be so in 250 mil years because the we will destroy the earth :lol:... now seriously this is a great map but why didn't created you a map of earth in 25,50 or 75 million years

we won't destroy earth (only maybe all life on earth).. earth will be bulldozered away by a vogon ship for an intergalactic highway bypass. :lol:

There goes Wisconsin, my home state... WHOO HOO! :)

Good job btw. ;-)

eukatae said:
Is there really a need to get pedantic about events that are 250 million years away!

I think it's a clever idea and well done; but I need to make all new units based on insects to populate this sucker!

Its a great idea Eukatae, but everybody knows llamas will rule the world ;)

Top Bottom