• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

PBEM: Clash of Cultures

This is the thread to keep track of the "Clash of Cultures" PBEM, an epic game. The map has been made by me, and supports 6 players.

Players:
B@rr3t +1 GMT, France
Tremolo GMT, Celts
Akhhorus -5 GMT, Dutch
bathsheba666 GMT, Maya
wxwindmill -6 GMT, Persia
Mirc +2 GMT, Rome

I need your timezone in relation to GMT as well, so i can set up the game in a way that we will go through turns fastest.

I'm with Spycor in central GMT-6, but I work overnights and my main playing times would be around 15UTC and 21-00UTC

vilemerchant had this ......C3C on a random (not too massive) map would be fine.......in pm to me on Thursday, so I'm guessing that should be our sixth.......I've forwarded vilemerchant's email in pm to azzaman333.

If you havent PM'ed me your 3 top choices for what civ you'd like to be, please send now. I'll start the game tommorow after my cricket training (27 hours from now)

Mirc +2 GMT, Rome
B@rr3t +1 GMT, France
Tremolo GMT, Celts
Akhhorus -5 GMT, Dutch
Spycor -6 GMT, Maya
wxwindmill -6 GMT, Persia

As soon as i get tremolo's email address, i will start the game.

I think i've sent everyone an email with everyone elses email addresses in them. I am about to start the game. (Mirc has been moved to the end of the playing order since he is away until the 13th.)

Top Bottom