• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

pbem 'Kappa' proposed v1.61

Re-sent to Zukov. I don't think he always gets my first send...

Bathsheba, I can take over in this game as well. Send me the file and password if it's different than the other three games I took over.

File sent to the address I received. Please confirm the first send so I can add it to the address book.

Greetings to all. I am DogBoy of the Incan and am replacing Zukov. Let me know if you had any deals with the former ruler. You can e-mail me at greeneg AT charter.net. I look forward to meeting all of you in game.

Yes, you sent it to the correct e-mail. I tried to respond that I got the save but it kept crashing my e-mail asking me if I wanted to submit a report to Microsoft. I tried replying three times and the same error message came up. Very weird.

Gnarfflinger,
I got the save again. I tried to reply and tell you that I appreciate the offer to take over in that other game. I will do it. I love a good challenge which is taking over from somebody who has a different opening playstyle that I do. But everytime I try to reply to your e-mail it crashes my e-mail. Perhaps I just need to send you an e-mail as opposed to replying to your e-mail. Send me the game and info.

Excellent. I'll send you the file. I also have another e-mail address from when we had much to discuss in a game where you smoked me like a fine cuban cigar...

I also have three other e-mail addresses if the crashing problem persists.

Thanks for bailing us out in Battle Royale.

Just resend. I'll play that and if it asks me to overwrite, then I'll simply do that and send it on.

Top Bottom