pbem 'Iota' proposed v1.61

bathsheba666

Fast 'n Bulbous
** Game Full **

follow the sun...
Ozymandiaston (me) - Montezuma of Aztecs
*retired* - Catherine of Russia
Semental - Huayna Capac of Inca (random)
DogBoy - Elizabeth of England

Project_2501 replaced merandaBlue, then was later retired
DogBoy replaced Zukov.

Votes were for...
4 ai
Noble
Huge fractal

Hi,

I am new to Civ 4 - haven't completed a game - but have been playing civ 3 pbems for about a year now.

Looking for players, and suggestions for options.
Democracy will rule, but from what I know I prefer a huge epic, for regular committed players.
To keep this manageable, and for turnaround, I propose 4 humans, plus ai.

I am looking for 3-4 turns per week minimum.
However, I usually turn around all my games every evening, and often manage more than 1 turn per day at the weekends.

If you are interested, send me
- via PM,
your top 4 tribes choice, password to be used, and email address
- via this thread,
your suggestions for game options.

I'm game, I've sent you my pesonal info...as for options, I like huge fractile maps, and epic speed...ancient starts.

Prefer noble or warlord settings, but will play prince or monarch.

civ 3 or 4? either way I am game as long as you promise not to clean my clock too badly this time:)

I thought free settlers were more difficult to get in Civ 4?
So you should be relatively safe this time ;)

Please PM me your 4 top tribes choices.

And any votes for game settings please post in this thread for general discussion.

.. current strawman seems to be huge fractile epic noble/warlord.

If there's still room for one more to play, I'm in. I sent you my info via PM.

I'm for ancient starts, large map with random continents at noble or prince level.

And we're off!

Tokugawa establishes the Chrysanthemum Throne at Kyoto.

Can we please maintain the above file naming convention for saves?

Seems to be slightly more difficult to maintain than it was in Civ3, but nevertheless...

If you alter the a to b,c,d as you move round, and I can change the number and year.

Well, it does tell me that Tokugawa is organised...;)

Any quips about bordering on anal retentive, and my Samurai come to visit...:mad:

--

otoh, anything I've forgotten, please let me know if you notice...

bathsheba666 said:
And we're off!

Tokugawa establishes the Chrysanthemum Throne at Kyoto.

Can we please maintain the above file naming convention for saves?

Seems to be slightly more difficult to maintain than it was in Civ3, but nevertheless...

If you alter the a to b,c,d as you move round, and I can change the number and year.

Well, it does tell me that Tokugawa is organised...;)

Any quips about bordering on anal retentive, and my Samurai come to visit...:mad:

--

otoh, anything I've forgotten, please let me know if you notice...

The name gets updated automatically by the computer, as in the year and who is getting the file next...no muss no fuss. I have a different problem though. I received the save, but can't open it, apparently I got ozzy's save, cause it wants that person's password.

England Prevails! - Elizabeth has founded London! Turn sent to Ozymandiaston.

Brave English warriors leave tearful women and children behind and cross the mighty Thames into the great unkown. Turn sent on...

bathsheba666 said:
Our scouts start to circle, then spot a hilltop village in the distance. :)

Our hamlet is unproductive, and it will be many ages before defence is possible. :(

hmm, Russia hears rumors of an unprotected hamlet to the not too distant south...the war machine cometh...hear the rumbling in the distance.

turn sent onwards...

And the ancient druid looked up from his augury and spoke, "Great are you Zukov and great is your legacy, for you and your descendants will posses these lands and the people in them. For England will be a mighty nation, let England prevail." ;)

Top Bottom