PBEM Olympus

Great work Luthor, looks amazing and I can't wait!

I reply-all to your email with a few random thoughts. Keep us updated on status!

Oh ... ok. In that case ... 'Uncle'.

Update
After a looooong day it is (basically) finished!!! :woohoo:

I spend the whole Sunday on this! Uf! Almost at the end I got into panic mode - I got a bug that would make the game crash!!! :run:

I would have aborted it! Fortunately I was lucky to sort it out... it had a '0' missing... a '0'... a lousy '0'! For something as simple as that I almost lost everything... :whew:

Anyway, it is ready and working (at least on my PC)! :D

Now I will need to do some simple playtesting, to see building times, researching abilities, etc. I also need to see how strong will the AI get (as I want them to be a complement, not the main focus).

Initially I had a start with several cities, but then I decided to go minimalist. Each Tribe will only holds one or two cities and a limited number of units.

Ok I have had the turn and was able to peak at it but I was soooo tired at the time

Great Gods, Hero. I was shocked, my starting area from what I can tell from a glance is super creative, not something you can bite and swallow, it looks tough therefore chew it awhile (I mean that in a good way)

Second turn GPS, hopefully I´ll finally finish my prologue today. From what I can gather the map doesn´t look like I thought it would, which means some of my descriptions will have to be edited later on.

Anyway I call dibs on the first quest! I killed not one, not two, but three Undead hordes infesting former lookout posts north of Hiverton this year. Gaius himself just sat in the back row and gave orders, but his brilliant tactics ensured a minimum of losses for the newly armed soldiers of Hiverton under his command, earning him respect and prestige. Details follow.

I thought we were using the tracker.

@Imp - that description sounds very very(!) similar to what will happen during my next turn.

Erm, you just sent me an empty e-mail.

meant to be a forwarded email. Original from Luthor Saxburg on Mon, Oct 14, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Top Bottom