PBEM Reconquista

Calanthian, what are you doing and with whom? I don't see new cities captured for the second straight turn!

TCan you please show some management skills?
What kind of management skills? The ones you showed in Iron when you (the game organizer) gave up when you started losing? That kind of skills?

I have absolutely no chance of even being close to victory in this game. I started like that and could not turn around. Yet I keep on playing, even if I am losing.

Good thing you finally reacted after 4 days. That is called management skills: when you actually care for the game you host and make sure it runs smoothly. And when it does not, and the known player keeps it on hold for 200+ hours, you actually detect that and act accordingly.

There is absolutely no comparison between your laid back attitude and Hearts of Iron game. I surrendered because of broken mechanic.

gps 2 days ago.

Castille struggles to maintain vestiges of Culture in warlike environment.

VIU (very important unit) got destroyed by valiant French this turn.

Leon needs to talk at some point. Henrique/Endovelico losses city after city to Muslims and yet he would not make peace with silly AI Navarra! Salamanca is being besieged by both Christian and Muslim forces, with super-super promoted Calanthian in main role.

Attachments

• Civ4ScreenShot0001.jpg
    Civ4ScreenShot0001.jpg
    11.2 KB · Views: 144
Lets surrender and stop this game.

Ok.

There have been moments in the game where an orchestrated attack could have caused serious problems. Especially by the sea. I never had a single ship..

Furthermore you gave me the moment to sign peace with one party, make war to another, all-in-all you let me take the initiative..

VICTORY IS MINE

WHOOHAHAHHAHAAAAAA !!!
(evil laughter)

if it is played by a human a rule should be... that Cordoba can not win!

At a certain moment in time, there was a rule that stated that "Cordoba could not win the game"...

It's my bad that the game went astray. The game was designed so that Cordoba would be played by AI and having it played by a human was a fatal error...

This may be true, BUT

Having offered over and over to resign and giving up huge parts of my lands and troops, I still think you could have toppled me. But the main part is: you didn't work together.

Top Bottom