PBEM Reconquista

Is it intended that I run a deficit at 0% ! tech / 100 % trade spending (so 100% trade), with no money ???

Chaos rules in Cordoba..

Geez, I thought I had it easy.. :rotfl:

The fault of Cordoba having a deficit is the size of it's Army!!! If you reduce it your deficit will improve! :p

You have a bigger production, a bigger territory and a bigger army than anyone else... so, after your initial difficulties, you will be able to crush anyone you choose as a target. So, yes, I've made your initial start a bit more difficult. But still, you are the super power in this scenario!

Well as long as it's intended ;)

PS. I haven't played my turn just yet.. too many things to consider, too little time.

Tomorrow it should be ok.

The Taifa of Denia has a new Emir: Luthor!

In the islands there are also bandits! It's not going to be easy to clean them in a hilly forest!

For increased immersion in the game I have named all my units with historical names from al-Andalus..

I suggest you guys do the same..

I'd like to meet El-Cid on the battlefield!

View attachment 333605

Aquitainian Archers, stranded in the middle of Cordoban lands, have managed to take the weak city of Calatrava. We would suggest that the archers and spearman from Aragon and Castille move into the city in order to hold it from the Cordoban response sure to come. Ownership of the city can and will be negotiated among the Christian fellowship.

In other news back home, the silly barbarian horde terrorizing Aquitaine left themselves wide open for our Knights to easily dispatch of the threat.

gps to Cordoba!

Soldiers such as the above one are being recruited in Africa to face the danger of the unlawfull ruler of Cordoba! He may sit in the Caliphe chair but lacks the lineage to be called a Caliph!

Our beloved city of Denia is threatned but we will fight with all our might to try and stand against the usurper!

The Castillian Lord is a fool and may very well have sentenced all our deaths!

Top Bottom