[R&F] PC Games N interview with Anton Strenger

How about you get back to work, doctor Bashir, I'm sure someone's hurt themselves again at that haphazardly run space station of yours, lol!!

Radnor.png

I imagine governors to be like this.

There are seven types of governors. Quoting from PCGAMER article: "..., but each of the seven types of governor (you can only have one of each) also has a theme like military, economy, or religion, and an entire promotion tree that will allow them to grant powerful bonuses to that area of focus in the city where they are assigned." This seems a bit suggestive that for each type of governor there is more than one choice. On the other hand each with it's own specific graphics and promotion tree seems a bit too much effort.

View attachment 482171
I imagine governors to be like this.

At least I hope that AI programming is not only performed by 1 person only to put a lot more effort on the governor graphics.

How about you get back to work, doctor Bashir, I'm sure someone's hurt themselves again at that haphazardly run space station of yours, lol!!
At least my space station has a competent doctor. And doesn't explode at every glancing hit to the shields. :p

I'll complain about the fact that he refers to "our AI engineer" instead of "our AI engineers". That decision is likely above his pay grade though.

Not anymore, I mean he doesn't get final say on the matter, but if he thinks they need more AI engineers then that is absolutely his job to start that discussion and, if truly needed, give compelling reasons for why they are needed/how more would lead to a direct fix to potential issues.

All that being said, his language is not a great indicator of the actual size of the team. People that move into a new manger role tend to speak like this. He comes from the dev team, he may not really know anyone in the AI section outside the Lead Engineer, who he only recently would have started to work with on a daily basis, so that would be who he is referring to. So he is a bit more likely to refer to the whole dev team, but only individuals in other areas, at least for a while. A more seasoned manager knows to credit the team regardless but you can't read much into a first time manager giving his first interview. However, it could, of course, be only 1 person, I don't know, was just commenting on the inferences from his language in the interview.

At least my space station has a competent doctor. And doesn't explode at every glancing hit to the shields. :p
Now, what was it that they used to say at Starfleet Academy... Oh, yes: "If you dare not boldly go where no one has gone before, go to a space station."

Top Bottom