PCX Maker of the Month, March 2008 Jury Thread

Who should be the Unit Maker of the Month, March 2008?

• Hikaro Takayama - Bevelle Temple

Votes: 9 20.0%
  • aaglo - WH40k era splashes

Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Varwnos - Warhammer fantasy Empire city set

Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Blue Monkey - SteamPunk PCXs

Votes: 13 28.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aren't all the creators? Or are they sort of like the Borg (part machine, part human or whatever the species may be)?

I believe the latter is most fitting when describing most of our members. I mean seriously, they show human elements most of the time, but when it sometimes comes to creating stuff, some just show that they are semi-8-core super computers...I on the other hand am more like an old first generation IBM PC. :blush:

I believe the latter is most fitting when describing most of our members. I mean seriously, they show human elements most of the time, but when it sometimes comes to creating stuff, some just show that they are semi-8-core super computers...I on the other hand am more like an old first generation IBM PC. :blush:

Creation-wise I show that I'm the Altair 8800 that got sh*t canned in 1980.

I always thought of Aaglo as concept rather than something physical. That's what I voted for anyway.

Creation-wise I show that I'm the Altair 8800 that got sh*t canned in 1980.

Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!

Yoda Power said:
I always thought of Aaglo as concept rather than something physical. That's what I voted for anyway.

A most interesting take on the matter...most probably also the most valid. Can a physical human being really create that fast? Hardly!!! The same goes for that Sandris fellah! Definitely an Android or super-powered artificial intelligence running that guys user profile. ;)

A most interesting take on the matter...most probably also the most valid. Can a physical human being really create that fast? Hardly!!! The same goes for that Sandris fellah! Definitely an Android or super-powered artificial intelligence running that guys user profile. ;)

Hmmm.... Maybe Aaglo is actually one of the Great Old Ones....:eek:

In that case maybe it would be a good idea to get on his good side (Ia! Ia! Aaglo Ftagahn! Ia! Ia! Aaglo Ftagahn!...) :joke:

Hmmm.... Maybe Aaglo is actually one of the Great Old Ones....:eek:

In that case maybe it would be a good idea to get on his good side (Ia! Ia! Aaglo Ftagahn! Ia! Ia! Aaglo Ftagahn!...) :joke:
It would explain why the light slowly fades from his city over the successive eras.

Yes, good with some real duelling for a change.

Congrats BM. :goodjob:

Congratulations with your victory Blue Monkey! Given the type of submission, maybe this other trophy is in order... ;)

Top Bottom