PhotoKinetik

PhotoKinetik 1.4

ReShade 2.0.3 with Framework 2.0.7z .zip donwload links are not working. If anybody would upload it anywhere it would be pretty cool. Greats from swiss mountains

Yeah just upload it on any free hoster such as mega, zippyshare, uploaded. I will re-upload it on more hosters than original post so everybody gets access to this mod

Hi There,

I have an issue. I've just downloaded v1.4 and installed exactly as per installation guide provided. Except that for me "dxgi" was not clikable, only "d3d11", so I chose this one.

My problem : colors are too washed out (like in v1.3 picture). So I tried "CIVVIPK_14_NO_DOF" and still no change...

Can anyone please help ?

Thx

N

PS: I'm running latest updated CIV 6, Windows 8.1 x64, I7-3770, GeForce GTX660, pilot Nvidia 350.12.

Hi There,

I have an issue. I've just downloaded v1.4 and installed exactly as per installation guide provided. Except that for me "dxgi" was not clikable, only "d3d11", so I chose this one.

My problem : colors are too washed out (like in v1.3 picture). So I tried "CIVVIPK_14_NO_DOF" and still no change...

Can anyone please help ?

Thx

N

PS: I'm running latest updated CIV 6, Windows 8.1 x64, I7-3770, GeForce GTX660, pilot Nvidia 350.12.

Happyily help you if you upload the ReShade 2.0.3 with Framework 2.0.7z .zip. Thanks

i don't really notice any difference running at 2560 x 1440 ? i used preset CIVVIPK_13_NO_DOF applied it to the dx12 .exe.
here's a ss is it active or not i can't tell?

Last edited:
I ask for some help:

I installed it OK,
but now I would like to uninstall it so it doesn't get active while the game loads...

How to...?

i don't really notice any difference running at 2560 x 1440 ? i used preset CIVVIPK_13_NO_DOF applied it to the dx12 .exe.
here's a ss is it active or not i can't tell?

Reshade never has and likely never will support DX12.

I started on Civilization 5 and have gotten used to the washed out (not bright) colors. But when I first ran Civ 6, I was immediately put off by the brightness of the game "world". So I came across this mod and I really want to use it (for me, to make Civ 6 more palatable to my taste.) My problem is that I can't find any up to date instructions on how to install and use it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I'm a bit confused, I've tried both 1080p presets and the colours are identical. I'm trying to get my game looking like a 1.4v but I'm stuck, any help would be appreciated.

Top Bottom