Pile of Cobblers, an English EU3 AAR

Wow, they really did improve the graphics for EU3!! :D

Another victory for the Royalists! Yay!

lurker's comment: Are you going to post any more ingame screenshots at all? :p

I hope to once this whole Civil War thing ends and one more update should do it :p

What kind of Flag was that?
its the Republican flag originally made by Kan for exandor

Wow, they really did improve the graphics for EU3!!
alright alright I get it.... I'll hurry it up :lol:

Your majesty the King,

I wish to be sent to retake Scotland from the rebels. If this is possible, include me in the next update.

e350.

Shame for the defeat. If we are to lose this war, I shall flee north, where I shall hide in a cave. I trust a spider shall inspire me.

I do have a great picture that I've been working on as a propaganda poster for the true democratic forces of Great Britain, but it seems I shall not get it finished for a while. I trust you wouldn't mind if I posted it sometime later in the thread? :)

actually I already have an idea for where Kan will end up... a cave being far from it :p

and sure if you can get it done in the week you can have it up before the war ends.... I might take awhile with school and so on, but after the first week stuff slows down

No, he'll be killed in battle with your truely when I GET A BATTLE FOR MYSELF!

Wohoo! It's not dead!

nah I've already got the end of the war written out, I just don't want Kan's recruitment poster to go to waste

Is this died out? -_-

no not really, I'm just waiting until after the 10th

I made the mistake this year of taking a Politics class in the University level, just as a provincial election rolled around so I have work to do until the 10th because I need to volunteer for a political party until afterwards

The Rebirth of an Empire

The Rebellion finally ended when General Swein returned home with the majority of his army missing after the last battle in British controlled Africa, President Kan upon seeing that the Republic was doomed and wishing to spare Scotland from being crushed under the British Army surrendered to the King himself in London, he was in turn sent into exile in France and his newborn son, Kan Sharuminar II was given to one of the nobles in hopes of raising him English. The rest of the rebel Generals were allowed to surrender to the Royalists and were spared death in hopes of not giving the Republican movement a martyr

get your butt on MSN

Now!

I agree china appears rather large.
Who are we going to support Japan or Godzilla?

Top Bottom