Pirates! first look over at Gamespy

Isak

Civ4 Scenario Designer
Yep, it's finally previewed by Gamespy

Arrgh, mates, shiver me timbers [fill in more Pirate cliches here].

Dang, I'm looking forward to this in anticipation :)

Gahhhh! I need to play this!

Originally posted by Zamphyr
[dance]

More Jeff, more :)

You saw the IGN article as well? And the second GameSpy article? What about the Computer Games magazine 8-page article? There will be at least one more online article before the end of the month. Then our website will go up for the game. And the fan forums are starting to buzz. I just finished demoing an early version of the game for some of our sales folks and they love it. We'll keep it coming!

Best,
Jeff Foley
Atari

Originally posted by Jeff_ATARI

You saw the IGN article as well? And the second GameSpy article? What about the Computer Games magazine 8-page article? There will be at least one more online article before the end of the month. Then our website will go up for the game. And the fan forums are starting to buzz.

Yep. All the articles are good.

If it was for the http://www.addictedtopirates.com/ forums, I would have overlooked the sword fight intro video on IGN. FWIW, I'm interested in knowing what will be mod-able. As always, jealous that you get to try all these great games out. :cooool:

BTW, that's a nifty looking pirate flag behind Sid in the one photo :hint: :hint:

So this is a remake of the original right? Cool... that game was fun, I never got far in it though. Those screenshots look pretty interesting...

Originally posted by Seanirl
[...] I never got far in it though.
Me neither. Only about somewhere between 7th and 8th relative :D

Top Bottom