Pirates of the Caribbean Mod

For sure, im half way done with the heros already shood finish them tonite
wow that was quick :thumbsup:
by the way im going to release the update later today

new update released! Download now and don't forget to comment!

Updates much better, love how the rest of the world is realistic in the new scenario, new buildings and wonders are cool. about 3/4 of the way done with the heros, ill finish the heros, fountain of youth and lh by the 15th ish

Updates much better, love how the rest of the world is realistic in the new scenario, new buildings and wonders are cool. about 3/4 of the way done with the heros, ill finish the heros, fountain of youth and lh by the 15th ish
cool! i think that you'll be able to private message by then
what do you think of the new Leaders?

update released! it adds a couple of leaders and a Netherlands civ. additionaly all civs can now be played as in the scenario

i took those screenshots after i made some edits on the scenario (after you sent it to me) but i put that you helped with the scenario in the credits

Sad to announce the pirate art ive done will not be given to this mod, due to rudeness of justinian14, i wish all the luck to the mod and justinian but i refuse to contribute to any project of his, sorry guys:sad:
note to future modders/contributers, be careful when giving to this mod

i wish all the luck to the mod and justinian but i refuse to contribute to any project of his, sorry guys:sad:
note to future modders/contributers, be careful when giving to this mod

Dont know if this is the place to put a complaint, potc luva, but nonetheless i 100% second that opinion

Top Bottom