[Pir] Pirates the ageing effect.

Smokeylord

Chieftain
Hello this is my first post and i love the forum.

Id like to know if you use Tsearch when playing pirates and locate the adress of you ingame age that you can freeze it into position? ive done this many times with different games including football manager games.It may seem strange me asking you this but i dont own the game yet and the only thing stopping me purchasing it is the aging process.Any help would be appreciated and if you need any instructions on how to use Tsearch just ask.
Thanx people.

Welcome to the forum.

The aging process isn't bad. As long as you don't divide up the plunder it's effect isn't too horrible. That being said, after a little while you'll probabkly want to start over because you can accomplish pretty much everything you're likely to want to accomplish by 40 pretty easily. There are people that are sailing ships into the current times I've seen.

Yea, It's not too horrible.. You can always choose health as your main skill and purchase the health items.

Or do what Morgan did after Panama, sneak off with a few boats.

He divided the money before, but since they didn't get what they expected many thought he stole some. It took them 2 months to get through the jungle to panama, almost starved so they had to eat leather.

As the citizens knew they were coming many of them fled with most of their wealth on ships.

Top Bottom