Pitboss game within the team

Wow... I declared without thinking...

btw, why is Regent the Greater Mongolian Empire? shouldn't the one with the most cities be greater not lesser? :hmm:

Anyhoo... I just needed my boat to get passage :p

nah I think tubs needs his boat...

grs and Dave..I have an ax I would like back towards my territory..I hate to have to kill a worker to get through your borders...either one of you want to let me pass? After I am out you can close your borders again. IF not I might have to kill that worker working that rice or maybe start pillaging. Grs..that warrior of yours looks like a great promotion for my ax too.:)

OB has to be for 10 turns. or a declaration.

I am currently not trading with you so I doubt he will give me anything...besides Tubby and I are in a sort of Mexican stadnoff over a flood plains area right now.

..now if you wan to make deal for gunpowder maybe we can talk. I just want my ax back and if I am going to lose him...well he is going to kill something on his way out.

"its not over till you're in the ground" is my troops motto.

Tubby Rower said:
btw, why is Regent the Greater Mongolian Empire? shouldn't the one with the most cities be greater not lesser? :hmm:
It's "Greater" in the sense that this Mongolian Empire is further away than the motherland, almost like a colony.

You could consider Australia and India, back in the day, a member of the Greater British Empire.

DaveMcW...thanks for the open borders..you popped that border so fast I couldnt get back home.( you must be running some culture to pop a border that soon after founding a city.)

We can terminate the deal after I am past.

evil Rob said:
We can terminate the deal after I am past.
Actually you can't. OB are for 10 turns minimum. Although you can declare on Dave and then your OB agreement will be nullified.

Oh and I forgot to thank RM for the open borders. Nice archers in your capital RM. 8 more and you can join with Theoden to get a WC team.. Sort of like Trinidad & Tobago or Serbia and Montenagra

well then 10 turns we can address that..

archers...poor guy.:mischief: :evil:

i was on it before, there were 13 hours to go when i was on, so you should be able to play :)

i was on about 6.45pm my time.

I'm timing out too.

Tubby, your warlike actions will not be forgotten by the Empire. Archers or not, your despicible galley cannot win. Good luck bringing reinforcements...

yup, well ill be here tomorrow, you could tell me your password and i could go in and have a look around ;)

RegentMan said:
I'm timing out too.

Tubby, your warlike actions will not be forgotten by the Empire. Archers or not, your despicible galley cannot win. Good luck bringing reinforcements...

bold words from a puppet...

yep...I got no beef with Dave. However..I dont like puppets.

Top Bottom