Plans/strategy for t113-t150

I'd like to see both Abhi and Hansa get a missionary put into them. Abhi to clear the squares of fog that Spain could potentially sneak something through, and Hansa because our culture covering the desert square would remove the possibility of their bringing some workers and using a road on it.

Thinking more of it and after we decided to go for REP/Caste, we dont need to worry anymore for popping borders. We will hire artist or two where we need pops and we have borders pop in 1-2-3 turns. When playing the turn last night I though it is more convenient to send the existing Misioner in Abhi for the OR bonus, as we have things to build there. Still, I moved the missioner in the middle of the two cities in a fashion, that he can easily go in Abhi and in Hansa in 2 turns if there is more discussion about it and we decide to send it somewhere else.

Speaking of culture, I think it will be great thing to hire few artists in Lana to give us culture over the border mountain. This will give us great visibility over the Spanias border lands and help us avoid any surprises :)

Top Bottom