1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

[BTS] Play and collaborate on a research study

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Rhye's and Fall of Civilization' started by Rhye, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Rhye

Rhye 's and Fall creator

Dear all,

I am posting on behalf of an interdisciplinary group from the Northeastern University, Texas A&M University-Commerce, and Waseda University in Japan.
    There is a ongoing research, in which I'm also involved, on decision making processes in Civ4.
    I am writing here in order to recruit Civ4 experienced players that are willing to play a mod designed to investigate the issues.

In the mod I am posting, you will play as Rome, with quick speed. All victory conditions are enabled.
    The map is generated randomly through Rhye's and Fall RAND algorithm. It is toroidal (wrap both X and Y).
    Rules are vanilla (a standard games with 7 players), except the rules about territory, which comply with Rhye's and Fall.

You can find the mod at this link:
    https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/play-and-collaborate-on-a-research-study.608068/

Cheers!

ales_ likes this.
  2. Brecon

Brecon Chieftain

I also have a log but this site returned the error: "The uploaded file does not have an allowed extension." when I attempted to upload pythondbg.

Attached Files:

3. Rhye

Rhye 's and Fall creator

Thank you Brecon! Can you try to zip it?

EDIT: I saw the other thread. Cheers

Last edited: Jan 9, 2017