Played Turns

Not much to report. Built a new pikeman in Dynopolis. Improving tiles in the west. Upped lux rate to 10%. A Greek ship is visible on our north coast. The Galls built another city over here.

The F11 screen:

Our library in vbraunopolis is complete. We have anew worker from FC. Sent it north.

New pike in DB, new rax in Semtex and new settler in Gren.

Rushed pikes in Fruit and Torus (84 and 96 g respectively). Rushed rax in Shil (80 g). Carpet's rax is done next turn and Provo's the turn after that. Didn't rush the one in vnraun as it would have been 148g. Micormanaged things so DB now makes 15spt and Semtex and Dynopolis 10spt each. Carpet is at 7spt, Provo @ 6spt and Shil and vbraun @ 4 spt (though Shil needs two tiles worked).

Sent silks to the Greeks.

F11:

Play our turn. Almost every city is building a pike, and if it isn't currently.. it will be next turn. I took two workers and and had them join with Unabomb, that should give us another decent production city. Should we join the settler in Unabomb also? That will boost the city to 5 population?

Screenshots:

Moved pike from hill to Gren. Moved two workers from hill to SW. One worker stuck on hill. Most likely scared stiff.

Could not move galley out of Gren sinbce it's blocked by Greek and Gall vessels. Named it Titanic and attacked the Gall ship. (I really, really wanted to attck the Twitching Aarvard just for Spite.) The Titanic sunk the A.R.S.E. Igor's Hope and sailed west. There were a total of seven Gall galleys visible after the ARSE went down. Wasn't sure what to do with the other galley. Sailed it out a couple tiles. It can be sent back to Carpet and disbanded next turn for the shields.

Joined two workers to vbraun. Moved three workers into the forest south of our other iron.

Upped the lux rate to 20% since we lose our harbor and furs next turn when the Galls sack Gren.

Som sallied forth from FI and killed GS squad 8 which used to be an elite MW.

Moved some healed up Immortals and trebs towards Carpetbomb, left the other Immortals to heal in Unabomb, with pikes and 2 trebs protecting the town. moved a pike into Carpetbomb, not sure if Galls can attack the city this turn, but they have a Gallic Sword with them up North (i think). entire Gall stack up north is longbows and pikes with full health. killed a barb with an Immortal and started roading forest west of Provobomb to hook up iron. rushed 2 pikes, and switched pike in Shilhanopolis to horse. started barracks in Unabomb. moved a pike north from Fort I, in hopes of distracted Iroqi MWs, whose stack bypassed Fort I, and can take vrbaunopolis this turn if they want to, as city is undefended. here's screenshots of Iroqi and Gall warfronts.

Iroqi warfront:

Gall warfront:

Good set of turns gg thanks for playing them, pity about vbraun but ohwell we all knew stuff like this was going to happen soon :)

turn 14~ down to 3 cities, provo, DB and semtex. We've got a fair few trebs in DB and a stack of pikes. they are going to have fun taking it :)

Top Bottom