PLE options not working

Mahasona

Prince
I've installed BTS on my new comp with the Legends of Revolution mod. Had great fun with it on the last machine, great piece of work.

Only - now the PLE options don't work for me. I've ticked the boxes in BUG options but still no joy. I seem to remember a toggle button next to the unit icons but now - nothing.

I've uninstalled LoR and put it back again, same result. BTS patch is 3.19.

phungus420

Deity
Generally speaking it's best to post about a specific mod in that mod's forum or thread. LoR has it's own forum for discussion on mod specific topics; the PLE is a bug component not in default BtS though, so alot of people here wol't understand what you're talking about.

That said, as the creator of LoR I can tell you it wouldn't do much good to post in the LoR forums about this either :lol:. The bug you're describing is an issue with the current version of the BUG mod. Here is a link to the bug mod forums:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/forumdisplay.php?f=268

I suggest you look around those forums. There is a thread in there specifically about the PLE development, for instance, which should have the relevant information you are looking for in it.

Top Bottom