please help

Kakashi

smile, because I hate you
hey,does anyone have a picture of a chlorophyll,like from in a cell if you do please putone on here because im doing a science fair project due tommorow and i need one for my project,thank you

no a chlorophyll it is the thing in plantcells that gives a plant its green color and i cant find a picture anywhere on the internet photosynthesis is in no relation with it at all

Okay, just do a image search in google, not that hard to find if you try that. Good luck :)

thank you very much!
:D :)

Wow, that's pretty small I thought I't would be bigger. Thats only 37 atoms, and whats with the dashed shaped bonds with the Magnesium and nitrogen?

Maybe indicative of a tetrahedronal structure, any chemists out there?

i diddnt understand a word you just said

and you have to use it in a project by tomorrow?

N=Nitrogen
Mg=Magnesium

I do believe you are correct Perfection in that the dashed lines indicate forward and behind direction, creating tetrahedronal shape.

thanks some more

Originally posted by Immortal
I do believe you are correct Perfection in that the dashed lines indicate forward and behind direction, creating tetrahedronal shape.

I would through my support behind this theory as well. I seem to remember from chemistry that dotted lines ment behind (into the page) direction. But I may be wrong.

I would think so to, because that is a common structure for items with 4 parts

Oh and if your wondering where the bonds join up and it's unlabeled, that's carbon

A "dotted" line like that typically means co-ordination bonding insted of covalent bonding. Turn the "dots" 90 degrees and it means the direction of the bond points inwards. I would guess that in this case the dotted line means "pointing inwards" anway, since co-ordination bond does not make much sense in that structure.

I like this subject, but all your scientificly terms get me all confused :confused:

Originally posted by Mr Spice
A "dotted" line like that typically means co-ordination bonding insted of covalent bonding. Turn the "dots" 90 degrees and it means the direction of the bond points inwards. I would guess that in this case the dotted line means "pointing inwards" anway, since co-ordination bond does not make much sense in that structure.
What tje heck is coordination bonding?

Top Bottom