Poll: is the *second* leaked list of leaders real?

Is this second list of leaders accurate?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So they always return to the scene of the crime, eh?

"Maya, Byzantium, Portugal, Assyria/Babylon, a Native American Civ, Ethiopia would be very likely for Expansion 3"... so did he just give away the civs for the third expansion as well?

I don't buy it.

I mean, obviously we can see he's right about "Kupe", Eleanor, and Kristina (or, at least, he can assume their identities based on pictures he took...). But I have a feeling he doesn't actually know the full list of leaders.

Pachacuti, Dido, and Suleiman are all still fresh in the Civ series, so I don't see them returning for Civ VI. Especially given that Firaxis has done a great job of not reusing V's leaders (aside from iconic mainstays, of which none of them are... unlike Hannibal).

Also Laurier... no. I like you, but... no.

Let's take a better look (this ain't gonna be a double post because *someone* will ninja me, no doubt about it).

First post: Dams (confirmed in leak), bridges, canals and railroads.
Second post: The one linked above.
Third post: Three expansions. "so Maya, Byzantium, Portugal, Assyria/Babylon, a Native American Civ, Ethiopia would be very likely for Expansion 3."
Fourth post: World Congress. Confirmed in leak. Also calling Hungary and Inca again.
Fifth post: Other one mentioned above, with Kupa.
Sixth post: Eleanor for both civs. Confirmed in leak.
Seventh post: Brings the (proven wrong) leak. One person?
Eighth post: Calling Gathering Storm. See the username.
Ninth post: The one higher up in this thread.

I certainly hope for his sake that he's been using at least a VPN when posting here... pretty serious NDA breach.

Third post: Three expansions. "so Maya, Byzantium, Portugal, Assyria/Babylon, a Native American Civ, Ethiopia would be very likely for Expansion 3."
Italy would have to be the obligatory new European Civ as well. :mischief:

I certainly hope for his sake that he's been using at least a VPN when posting here... pretty serious NDA breach.

Or ""AssemblingTyphoon"" was allowed to troll around with us.

Accumulating Typhoon is 79 according to his account here. Very cool if real.
Birthday: Mar 23, 1939 (Age: 79)
Tried to find out if something interesting happened that day. But except for Germany annexing Memel from Lithuania and Hungary invading Slovakia nothing is standing out.

Accumulating Typhoon is 79 according to his account here. Very cool if real.
Birthday: Mar 23, 1939 (Age: 79)
Tried to find out if something interesting happened that day. But except for Germany annexing Memel from Lithuania and Hungary invading Slovakia nothing is standing out.
AD 79 was the eruption of Vesuvius no?

But why March 23 then? The eruption was way later in the year.
Admittedly I'm reaching now but apparently the most recent eruption of Vesuvius was on 23rd March 1944... maybe they picked 1939 so that their age would match up!

:crazyeye:

AD 79 was the eruption of Vesuvius no?
This might be onto something. The time between the listed both year and the speculated release date is 79 years, 10 months, and 22 days. If we pick Jan 1, 1 AD/CE as a starting point and apply the time difference, it would be late October, 79, which is when Vesuvius erupted

Gotta say, all the dissatisfaction with the teaser has gone away with this revelation. We've been had for two full months guys. And it's amazing.

There's a slash through AssemblingTyphoon's name on their profile page. They deleted their account?

There's a slash through AssemblingTyphoon's name on their profile page. They deleted their account?
Means the account has been banned I believe.

I hope he is right just because I want a third expansion and Italy!

But why ban him/her? I mean, if that member broke an NDA, he/she is certainly in trouble. But not on these forums, right?
I have no idea, ask the forum mods/admins :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom