[GS] [Poll] Splash damage animation effects (and my unhealthy hate relationship with them)

About the magic and "splashy" impact animation effects

• I love them

• I like them

• I dont care

• I dislike them

• I hate them

Results are only viewable after voting.

oSiyeza

Prince
This is a simple thing that drives me crazy. I like the animations and art of the game. But i hate with all my heart the splash effects when an unit gets hitted or "wounded". You know, those impact starlike out of proportion shine effects.

I of course extend my hate, though to a lesser degree, to the religious combat magical fantasy animations. Magic is totally out of place in an otherwise historically inspired game! And i hate it.

Does anyone know about an option or mod that addresses some of this?

Am I the only one that thinks this way?

Am I going insane?

I would like them to be a little smaller, as they block the meolee animations a bit.

Effects from bombard and artillery etc are cool but the melee "blasts" are a bit over the top. I'm used to them though.

You're not going crazy. That's one of the few graphical things I don't like in Civ VI. But I don't hate them, I just try to ignore them.

You're not going crazy. That's one of the few graphical things I don't like in Civ VI. But I don't hate them, I just try to ignore them.

Nice to know. Still I probably focuss too much of my mind on Civilization VI and minor things others don't notice. I need a witch doctor... oh wait...

Top Bottom