CanusAlbinus

Chieftain
The three hundred-and-fifty-first episode of PolyCast, “Console School“, features regular co-hosts CanusAlbinus, Stephanie “Makahlua”, Philip “TheMeInTeam”, and Jason “MegaBearsFan” Grade and discusses the following:

Topics

- This episode is dedicated to the new consolve players of Civilization VI. The discussion should be used as a primer for the basic understanding of the game.
- 00h01m52s | Basic Tips and How to Win
- 00h17m06s | Unit Movement Rules
- 00h21m50s | How Barbarians Work
- 00h30m23s | City Placement Tips
- 00h50m37s | Wars

PolyCast is a bi-weekly audio production recording live every other Saturday at 12 Noon US Eastern Time throughout the year, in an ongoing effort to give the Civilization community an interactive voice; sibling show ModCast focuses on Civ modding.

I apologize for the lateness of this episode. It was scheduled for release almost a month ago now and should have been. I mentioned once before that I have been struggling with health issues since last June, and these are now severely inhibiting my ability to produce the show. Right now, we have one more episode that has been recorded and will be released next week, and we are acting to find a workaround for my inability to function.

We will release further information about the future of PolyCast at the release of the next episode.

Canus:

Thanks for all the efforts on keeping the podcast going. Your efforts are much appreciated.

I wish you all the best and hope your health improves soon

Good episode! Being one of the PlayStation-Civ players this one was right up my alley. You made some great points to apply in my games.

Looking forward to the next episode, but most of all wish you all the best for your health!

Greetings all:

PolyCast will continue with its regular bi-weekly schedule. DanQ has graciously agreed to stand in as a "special guest co-host" for the time being. While we were not able to get the live stream sorted this time, we have recorded episode 353 and hope to release it as close to on schedule as possible. We thank you for your understanding and patience!

Greetings all:

PolyCast will continue with its regular bi-weekly schedule. DanQ has graciously agreed to stand in as a "special guest co-host" for the time being. While we were not able to get the live stream sorted this time, we have recorded episode 353 and hope to release it as close to on schedule as possible. We thank you for your understanding and patience!
I hope Canus is okay. While I don't know him personally, he seems like a nice kid from what I hear on the Polycasts. With Dan coming back, what's the first poll going to be about?

I hope Canus is okay. While I don't know him personally, he seems like a nice kid from what I hear on the Polycasts. With Dan coming back, what's the first poll going to be about?

I'll pass on your well-wishes! As for polls, I'll pretend I didn't see that :).

Please pass on our well wishes to Canus. He seems to be very hard on himself. I just hope he knows we appreciate him. We appreciate all you guys.

Top Bottom