Possible Multiplayer issue

Given that there have been some MP code changes in the Civ V engine that drives BE, I hope that those who enjoy MP find it a more satisfying experience. If they do, it bodes well for sales, which lift the entire franchise's future prospects.

Very true. The lack of good MP for Civ5 was a reason a lot of my gaming friends wouldn't get the game. I'm hoping the BE netcode changes will help me convince them...

Yea I don't see this as an issue but rather a feature. I mean I see that miasma condenser as a very offensive satellite either making terrain hostile to others to trying to create new nests over xenomass sources, blocking trade is just another benefit too it.
This is just another benefit harmony players can use to have an advantage over the other affinities in the same way purity can make use of canyons with their lev units or supremacy players can take advantage of firaxite for satellite coverage.

Very true. The lack of good MP for Civ5 was a reason a lot of my gaming friends wouldn't get the game. I'm hoping the BE netcode changes will help me convince them...

I'm in the same boat. Though neither of us ever played Civ multiplayer, but I'm really hoping its a good experience and I can convince a few to join. Playing this game against competent opponents seems amazing.

Top Bottom