Post map requests here

Fine then, I'd like to see a huge NZ map, no X/Y axis for Warlords, thus it would be an exceptionally tall, exceptionally thin map. It would be good if you could do somewhat accurate mountains and hills, I could do the resources myself later. Large portions would be covered in forest to represent pre-colonising, no jungles or deserts. Plenty of goodie huts.

OK heres the best i could do, no resources.
The rest is up to you, Warlords version.:p

Fine then, I'd like to see a huge NZ map, no X/Y axis for Warlords, thus it would be an exceptionally tall, exceptionally thin map. It would be good if you could do somewhat accurate mountains and hills, I could do the resources myself later. Large portions would be covered in forest to represent pre-colonising, no jungles or deserts. Plenty of goodie huts.

OK heres the best i could do, no resources.
The rest is up to you, Warlords version.:p

Thanks, what do you use to edit the maps? Just in game or what?

Well i use WB, but there is a program called MapView that is very useful, i use that to pinpoint locations and it is NOW available to put lots of other things in the map also, rivers/resources etc.

The trouble with this map is i would have no idea where anything goes, ie forest, hills etc and i dont do roads and stuff like that sorry.
and if you'd like a map, pls look at post # 1, thx.

I see. Okay.
Even if you can't do forests and hills but only coast lines, that would be great already.

1. Size you want it. (Recommend 70 or lower)

70. The highest possible. :)

2. For Warlords or Vanilla.

Warlords.

3. Resources included or not. (I will not do accurate sorry.)

Not necessary, can include them myself. If included, they should be either just like in the official earth map, or like in the Giant Earth map.

4. Must have a Pic of exactly what you want. (Topographical or Physical maps are best). If you give me a crappy pic, then a crappy map, sorry.

Will that one do? (see attachment)
It's topographical at least.. no luck in finding any decent vegetation map though.

5. Do you want it X/Y axis or not.

Not sure what exactly is ment..

6. Forrest, alittle or alot.

Not so much, I'd say.

7. Mountains, alot or use more hills.

Dito.

8. # of players.

All civs who are present in this region.

9. Rivers, alittle or alot, (i will not do accurate sorry)

The major ones will do.

10. Goodie Huts: Alot or alittle?

Doesn't matter, none would be ok too.

Attachments

• map-me.jpg
    map-me.jpg
    328.4 KB · Views: 220
1. to fit "Huge"
2. For Vanilla.
3. Resources: detailed on map
5. not sure, whatever is standard
6. almost completely forest.
7. small mountains listed on map
8. 5
9. Rivers, a few
10. Goodie Huts: tons

Heres somewhat , what you want, you can add or delete your choice, some resources are in not many, hope you like, its for Vanilla only sorry.:p

I touched up the Michigan map a bit, the thumb was missing :)

I can't seem to upload it here though, invalid file extension.

here it is, I just tweaked the thumb, and left room for the Mackinaw Bridge between the Lower Peninsula and Upper. By the way, the Upper Peninsula looks perfect.

You should post it below, never know maybe someone else would like to play on it also, just remember the credits area.:p

Earth pic of projection attached

1. 140 x 60
2. warlords
3. no resources
4. attached
5. x wrap
6. none
7. use more hills ..peaks for Landmarks <ie Mt everest the Grand Teatons etc...>
8. 18 <clean ill place starts later>
9. ill get rivers I know they are a pain
10. none

Attachments

• World-map-2004-cia-factbook-large-2m.jpg
    World-map-2004-cia-factbook-large-2m.jpg
    314.3 KB · Views: 240
Earth pic of projection attached

1. 140 x 60
2. warlords
3. no resources
4. attached
5. x wrap
6. none
7. use more hills ..peaks for Landmarks <ie Mt everest the Grand Teatons etc...>
8. 18 <clean ill place starts later>
9. ill get rivers I know they are a pain
10. none

I dont think i will be able to get to this, its to big a project for now, sorry.:blush: Maybe in a few months or so.

Make me a map for this :cool:

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c384/imor231/art46map.jpg

very few goodie huts
------------------------------------------
see where it says ordialia continent? make that desert
---------------------------------------
the northern part? make that grasslands
-------------------------------------------
the sothern part? make the eastern part of it forest and the other side mountains and ice. :cool: :cool:

Would it be possible for someone to make a map of Hawaii? I'd like it medium size, for warlords, I'd definitly like recsources included (like pig – they had pigs), some forest (but more jungle), not a lot of hills, but some mountains (could whoever doing this try and do the mountains accuratly?), maybe five players, a lot of rivers, and tons of goodie huts :)D). Here is a physical map:

Attachments

• hawaii-physical-map.gif
    hawaii-physical-map.gif
    32.2 KB · Views: 218
  • Picture 3.png
    Picture 3.png
    108.8 KB · Views: 169
Would it be possible for someone to make a map of Hawaii? I'd like it medium size, for warlords, I'd definitly like recsources included (like pig &#8211; they had pigs), some forest (but more jungle), not a lot of hills, but some mountains (could whoever doing this try and do the mountains accuratly?), maybe five players, a lot of rivers, and tons of goodie huts :)D). Here is a physical map:

Ok here it is, i made more hills than mountains sorry, had to make it more playable, not much land otherwise.

Warlords: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4133

Vanilla: http://forums.civfanatics.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=4132

Remember "The Lion Sleeps Tonight"

EDIT: redid the Warlords one, had wrong file there, sorry. works good now.

Wow! Thank you so much! It is really awsome. I rated it five stars! :D :D :crazyeye: :king: :goodjob: :banana:
P.S. I ran out of room and couldn't put 'the lion sleeps tonight'. :lol:

Top Bottom