• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Post Puppy Pics Please

Now that is bliss! is that you? I never pictured you with gray (don't feel bad, I have it too!)

gawd I love puppies -.-

just watching that video makes me happy

our new puppy "cash"

We think he is a pitbull, but maybe a cross, can anyone tell from the picture?

Here he is with his friend, rival, enemy our new kitten Turbo

here is a clip of turbo fighting cash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=siZXYQWCXmg

Attachments

• cash1.jpg
    cash1.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 462
  • cash2.jpg
    cash2.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 451
20 years of being a cat-only person makes me want to scream, "GO TURBO!", but Cash is kinda uber-adorable too :) Like the music track on the video!

Sorry, don't know what breed.

our new puppy "cash"

We think he is a pitbull, but maybe a cross, can anyone tell from the picture?
Your puppy looks like a shar pei, that wrinkly breed that no amount of ironing can fix! :lol:

He's cute. :love:

His fur is really soft. i think he is a pit bull. he is a staunch little fella, we got to stop him biting alot. We will see when he gets big i guess.

Actually it will be good if he is a shapie mix, because there are a lot more laws around here dealing with pit bulls, if he is a pit bull we would have to get him fixed, and a 6 ft fence and have him muzzled in public.

His fur is really soft. i think he is a pit bull. he is a staunch little fella, we got to stop him biting alot. We will see when he gets big i guess.

Actually it will be good if he is a shapie mix, because there are a lot more laws around here dealing with pit bulls, if he is a pit bull we would have to get him fixed, and a 6 ft fence and have him muzzled in public.
Look at his hindquarters in the photo. He's already got a good start on the sharpei wrinkles. Your main problem won't be in convincing anyone he's not a pit bull - you'd best make sure not to accidentally toss him in the laundry with the towels! :crazyeye:

has anyone ever had/seen a rhodesian ridgeback?

A relative of mine lived with us when she was breeding her dog, a South African ridgeback, don't know it they are the same. They set up a web page where you could buy the puppies if I remember correctly

My 6 y/o German Shorthaired Pointer Dotti.

Attachments

• IMG_1035.jpg
    IMG_1035.jpg
    548.3 KB · Views: 82
that is one gorgeous dog. looks pretty happy as well :)

You will note the mouth in the open position, primed to begin destruction of wires in box to right! :)

Beautiful doggie, more pics!

My dog being emo

Attachments

• media7.jpeg
    media7.jpeg
    72.8 KB · Views: 82
Our family's dog does that when it's hot. :)

Just park in front of an electric fan, and he's golden.

Our family's dog does that when it's hot. :)

Just park in front of an electric fan, and he's golden.

Actually, my dog loves the heat. She will sit in the window for hours at a time, even when the sun is right on her and it is 90 degrees Fahrenheit.

Top Bottom