• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Post Puppy Pics Please

One more. She's kinda weirdo about what she likes to chew on and whatnot. This fell out of an elm tree awhile back during some high winds and she latched on to it as her fav stick. She really looks goofy running with it, but she loves it. Apologies for low quality, but the sun is going down and this was with my camera on my cell phone.

heres my dog, Katie

its hard to find a time when she isn't sleeping, so I just snapped one while she was

@VRWC, I originally thought she was holding a shovel, that would indeed be impressive for her to casually run around with :p

One of these days I'll remember to always bring my camera home from work, but until then I guess y'all just have to suffer with more cell phone quality pics.

Anyhoo, she turns 2 in a month, and my vet said big dogs are basically puppies until 2, so not much more time to post her in this thread. Here she is today playing in snow! Each image is a clickable thumbnail.

Moderator Action: <snip> Tasteless.

Is this the dogbait being discussed in another other thread?

I am disgusted by the cuteness of this picture... that's my little cousin about 15 years ago and their dog Britta.

Keep 'em coming, guys! This thread has really received a shot of awesome with this last surge of postings! HK, that dog looks like what I suspect my nephew would look like with a hair condition...it's freaky!

Whats cuter then a bunch of puppies squished together? <snip>

Moderator Action: In bad taste.

Top Bottom