• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .

Post Puppy Pics Please

Cat stairs. Seriously. You're serious. Cat stairs. CAT. STAIRS. Cat! Stairs! CAT. Cat stairs!

I don't know if there are words for how I feel about this.

CAT STAIRS!
Cats suffer the same aches, pains, and diseases that humans do. I've had pets who died of cancer, and pets who had arthritis. My elderly cat Gussy, who died last November, had arthritis and I had to help him up onto my bed at night. I was looking into getting him some sort of stairs or low stool to help him... but he sneaked out of the house one night and never came home. It was so cold, I had no hope that he survived. :(

My own dog died recently.:(:sad:
Aw, you have my condolences. :(

To cheer folks up a little, here's a smiley I found recently:

Been a bit since I posted pics of my Suki, so here we go! Just FYI, I had her spayed the first week in August as she is now 6 months old. She weighed in at 47 pounds.

Suki pouncing on squeaky toy!

Suki (sorry about blurriness) employing ear power for locomotion!

Suki presents master with defeated enemy!

And a video of Suki kicking squeaky toy's ass!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SOBoxj6LERA

Looks like that toy should surrender. :goodjob:

It's been almost three months. Physical size does not seem to be increasing as fast as it was, thankfully, but she's getting far more powerful. Just some random quick shots I took tonight inside.

^ creepy (first pic)

ACORN. But that dog is from CA, I think.

I want to just jump in that clean and clear water! :drool:

That's what my doggies always say.

Here are tailbutt and beans playing a few weeks ago. Unstaged Halloween photo! :lol:

Anyway, beans is huge and tailbutt is sick right now. We had a trip to the emergency vet late Sunday night, baby girl has pneumonia. :( She's gonna be okay though. Beans is a monster, I'll try to find some pics that show how freakish she is.

Well I can tell from the photo that her body looks much stockier than my Suki's does. Actual size is a bit hard to judge, but yeah, she looks hefty.

Top Bottom