1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Post short tips here!

Discussion in 'Civ3 - Strategy & Tips' started by Pragmatic, Nov 10, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamspeedy

Bamspeedy We'll dig up the road!

billindenver- I certainly use the governors late in the game. You only really need to micromanage heavy in the beginning of the game. The later on in the game you play, the less of an impact the micromanaging makes (still helps, but not as dramatically).

I don't want games to last several weeks, like some people do. I get several games done, instead of 1.

I guess you could also say, that I am adding more of a challenge to myself (but saving time/tedium). And it's not fun micromanaging 50+ cities, or moving 50-100+ workers trying to save an few extra shields. If you need to do that, that late in the game (industrial-modern age), these people should move DOWN a difficulty level.

Keeping a few workers on manual, and micromanaging a city building a wonder isn't as tedious and I do that.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.