Post Vehicle Requests for SnafuSmith

snafu - is your list posted somewhere? can we get a predator UAV on it? :please:

Sorry, the list isn't posted anywhere on the forums - it's a bunch of files with research photos and drawings on my hard drive. The predator is already on it - but don't hold your breath, it's not likely to be made anytime soon.

i made UAV Predator but i have one problem
It uses fighter animations (so it doesn't launch missiles - just using machineguns and sound of ww2 fighter is quite oldschool for modern unit).

@ snafusmith - Is it possible to be easly fixed in max or nifviewer?

@ekmek -if it's ok to you with animations i can release it.

asioasioasio@ You mean the animations? Just to a quick port in NifViewer to the Jet Fighter model, that way it will use the Jet fighters animations..

Yeah but the problem is that predator uses propeller not jet engine :(

I'll take it with the prop anim :please:

It is in real life with propeller - but the problem is fixed i'll upload it in couple of minutes

I have a unit request for the FHE-400, an experimental Canadian hyrdrofoil destroyer.

Here are the pics. Note that because this is a prototype, it has no deck gun, but had it ever progressed beyond being a prototype, it certainly would have one.

If you're up for a challenge - a hydrofoil should properly look like a normal ship at rest, and come up on the foils only when moving.

Some really good 3-sided views from the plans can be found here:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/5228/fhe400planprofile1xz1.jpg
http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7093/fhe400planprofile2lv6.jpg

For the WWI mod, we could use the following:
Char Saint-Chamond

Mark I Gun Carrier

Mark I or III Self-Propelled Caterpillar Mounts (self propelled gun)

Rail Road Style Cannon

SE5A plane

Ilya Muromets Bomber

Sure, give me some time though - I have a lot on my plate right now. It'll get it done in a couple weeks for you.

Did the PAK 40 ever get done? :)

Perhaps the most recognizable helicopter (especially due to the movie Black Hawk Down), I was surprised to find no clear download anywhere for this model. Snafusmith, you are certainly one of the best graphics modders out there, so I am asking you to lend your expertise to make a Black Hawk for us!

1. The UH-60 is basically a very versatile rotary aircraft capable of performing a wide array of missions. You may remember these being used in the movie as a transport vehicle. For small insertions and extractions, these are well suited. The US Army's Night Stalkers still flies these.

2. Here are some pics from Global Security.

3. Here is a really good site with exterior schematics.

Hope this helps!

hi Zikan, I'd like to know where You find these different views, i'm becoming mad for searching them (for other tanks and blindos] in internet.
I think that in the downloads You can find a good Merkava in 2 different textures:green and desert.
KrugerPritz
There's also a couple different T-90 models floating around. In fact, the best looking one can be found here.

Now, I would really love to see an S-300PMU (SA-10) or S-300V (SA-12) model to be a modern alternative to the Patriot Mobile SAM model already in the game.
S-300PMU: link link link
S-300V: link link link
A decent SS-27 (RT-2UTTH Topol M) model would be great as well.

Not actually a request for a unit, but a request for the release of your unreleased ships and tanks, they have been unavailable for far too long already :D

Not actually a request for a unit, but a request for the release of your unreleased ships and tanks, they have been unavailable for far too long already :D
/cosigned...

I have released all of my units that I've made except those that are specific to Blood and Iron. Some of the units with revised skins have not been posted, but I don't see the pressing need to spend the time to post them.

@ Xenomorph - i wouldn't be fallout scrubber if those mobile icbms weren't on my to do list :) I don't know when i can make it (the problem is it requires unique animations and i need to know how to figure it out - launching icbm from the tube) but this is unit i would like to do in a spare time

Top Bottom