Post War Mod(s)

PlutonianEmpire said:
Yep. That's my problem. Re-installing.
burn the game folder to a cd, or have you already formatted,

what kind of sounds?
i have a number of sounds hoarded.......

Ah, there still is interest. Seeing as it is has been a month and a half since I asked, I thought this was dead. Don't give up!

As to the sounds we need, I guess you should look at the units and guess what sounds they should use from their names and graphics. Early infantry should have gunshots, planes should have bombing or dogfight sounds (depending on what role they have), and so on. I think you should upload a sample for us so we can hear for ourselves.

BTW, thanks for the interest!

I can also help out with graphics if your more specific about what you want.

That's why we need more Post Wars guys here. We need all the improvement and wonder icons, but we currently have no idea as to what those things should be. Also we still need some unit graphics. Do you know of a good graphic for the K.A.T.? The way I've understood it, it looks like something of a caterpillar, but you can find a description of it if you look around in the thread.

The Person said:
Do you know of a good graphic for the K.A.T.? The way I've understood it, it looks like something of a caterpillar, but you can find a description of it if you look around in the thread.
A mech with caterpillar tracks...

I am rummaging through sounds, i should have some ready soon,

wow this is still here :) :( sorry I haven't been on in ages and haven't been of any help at all.. I hope that's (very slightly) forgivible.. I hope there was nothing you needed that I never answered :/ I feel terrible.

P.S. (I just assume at this point that I'm not longer helping (though I will if you need me) so I'll just stand by and watch (cause it looks so cool! :) ))

No problem, Katlover. As good as nothing has happened since the last time you visited, but that's not your fault. I have been trying to revive this project for some time now, and I'll give it another try.

Hello? Anybody out there?

Top Bottom