PowerBar Training Utility

Ben E Gas said:
Have you guys updated to the latest patch? And when you run powerbar, do you slect the correct pickbox to the version you are running?

dumb questions, but I had to ask. I can't think of another reason why it isn't working.
---
I tried all three buttons one after another. The power bar never leaves the loading screen. I did rename my civ though.

Well that's disapointing. I liked the description of this trainer. I don't suppose anyones offered to buy you a copy of complete (perhaps via an amazon wishlist) fot to make one that works for that program? I'd spot you it for the chance to make all my tiles roaded and irrigated and mined and to beat germany to the colosus.

No, I definitly followed the directions it's that complete isn't one of those three listed options afterall. I thought/hoped one/each of them would be included in the complete set, but apparently complete counts as its own thing (though I do have the seperate patches for each part that was listed).

Hopefully, there will be a way to modify one that will work for complete.

The Shepherd said:
No, I definitly followed the directions it's that complete isn't one of those three listed options afterall. I thought/hoped one/each of them would be included in the complete set, but apparently complete counts as its own thing (though I do have the seperate patches for each part that was listed).

Hopefully, there will be a way to modify one that will work for complete.

Well,

Your other option is to buy civ4. They have a world builder cheat mechanism built right in. You can manipulate everything. Also by changing one word in some .ini file you can add gold to your civ. But, that would mean the germans beat you to collosus in your current game. lol.

Ben E Gas said:
Well,

Your other option is to buy civ4. They have a world builder cheat mechanism built right in. You can manipulate everything. Also by changing one word in some .ini file you can add gold to your civ. But, that would mean the germans beat you to collosus in your current game. lol.
---
I bought civ3complete cause it was $20 for all three vs civ4 which was $50 for just the first disk, (no expansion pack). Also, my computer is 2001/2002 model. I meet the requirements for civ3, but civ4 might be too new to work properly on my old computer.

The Shepherd said:
---
I bought civ3complete cause it was $20 for all three vs civ4 which was $50 for just the first disk, (no expansion pack). Also, my computer is 2001/2002 model. I meet the requirements for civ3, but civ4 might be too new to work properly on my old computer.

yeah, if you have an old compo, don't get civ4. wait till you upgrade your compo. By that time, maybe they'll have civ 5.

One thing,

Is there anyway to make it automaticly restock food for the cities?

Powerbar does not work with Civ III Complete.

Maybe someday when i have more time I can get Complete and find teh memory offsets and update Powerbar.

At the current time, with work, a house, a wife. My time is full. Then there is Search and Rescue, HAM radio, and when I want to relax, Civ 4 and Anarchy Online.

I do want to get back to coding software so maybe sometime in the near future I can get back to working on this and about 6 other VB projects I wanted to finish.

i wish this does work for Civilization 3: Complete, so that I can use these in scenarios. Is there someone who is already developing this? you got a team that can progress without you?

Complete had Debug mode available in the editor. You can turn this on, and it will give you gold, techs, and some other stuff. I've never used it, but there should be a help entry for it in the editor.

I am Having trouble with PB version 4.1.5. I Have CIV3 with 1.29f Patch and when I try to use the unit info screen to add units to a group I get
Runtime '9' SubScript out of range error. How can this be fixed?:sad:

Powerbar does not work with Civ III Complete.

Maybe someday when i have more time I can get Complete and find teh memory offsets and update Powerbar.

At the current time, with work, a house, a wife. My time is full. Then there is Search and Rescue, HAM radio, and when I want to relax, Civ 4 and Anarchy Online.

I do want to get back to coding software so maybe sometime in the near future I can get back to working on this and about 6 other VB projects I wanted to finish.

Perhaps you could pass it on to someone that has the time for such things.

Hi, I need some help here, can someone explain to me on how to use the super unit option because I don't understand how to use it as in I don't understand the time interval thing and I put it on 0.100 but I never get a super unit

I hope that since nothing has been posted for about 3 months, you are hopfuly working on it (not to be a nosey:lol: ) or may be you could pass it off to someone else to work on it. I wish it world work with Civ 3 Complete.
Well I just hope that this is not the last post for PB. Lets keep it alive.

If continued, disregaurd this post and my spelling.

The SU box just means that your units have unlimited movement and they can never lose a combat - hence a "super units". There is no specific unit created as a superunit - all of your units become superunits.

....strange. IT says everywhere here that it have been updated to work with C3C - yet it doesn't. Is it possible that this info could be changed to prevent any confusion ? There are folks that still plays Civ III :D

yea i still play civ III and it would be nice if someone could update it or remove the capatible with CFC

Yeah! it would be really nice. Pretty sad if i had to go back to Nilla 1.29f to use Powerbar.
Does anyone know if there are any other fun trainers or such for C3C ??

I own CivIV but i shall finish CivIII first :-D

Top Bottom