Pre-v36 Bugfix List

Horse trainer building is said to be unlocked by national horse breeder period.

If i have to move some tamed horses around yet still, title national horse breeder is stupid and misleading. It really should just open horse trainer buildings in all cities just like pedia of horse breeder claims it will. So there is another misleading pedia"info".

This build horse and move it around-bs is just useless and pointless. Horse breeder-titled building could be fathomed to act like this but not national horse breeder. Especially when national mints act as they promise and claim.

Just bad designing with false pedia info, luckily not anything game breaking.

They are functioning the exact same way as the national metal smelters are. It provides a resource for the entire nation. The national Iron Smelter does not unlock Iron Mine in all cities for example.

Your real gripe, the one that you are almost unable to communicate properly to this team; is that there are buildings that, in your opinion, require a resource in city vicinity when it should only require the resource.

Your initial bug report is about the animal trainers requiring a local source of the animal they train; not about the national horse breeder being broken.

They are functioning the exact same way as the national metal smelters are.

That is a lie. National horse breeder does not open anything despite that horse trainer pedia claims it does.

It provides a resource for the entire nation.

It does not open building as pedia claims it does, therefore it is broken, pedia tells disinfo and you are stubbornly denying these facts for some strange reason while trying to pin all faults of your product upon a player once again. Once again you fail.

The national Iron Smelter does not unlock Iron Mine in all cities for example.

Of course it doesn't since it doesn't need to and isn't really meant to. Smelter needs ore so mine must already be built. Instead as a NATIONAL smelter, it provides iron ingots NATIONALLY as properly stated in it's pedia info, thus allowing iron smiths to be built at will in any city. Feeble ad hominem and attempt to divert me there with the iron mine or do you guys even know how this mod works ??

With these facts, it is empirically evident that national horse breeder works in very different way than national smelters, especially if horses are needed to be built and moved around which is moronic and needless micromanagement. Also again i'm sad to see that writers here succumb so fast into feverish denialism, lies and therefore to nothing but errors and self-humiliation.

All i can write is that get your priorities, honesty, balls, integrity, product,self-esteem and pedia info straight you whining weasels. You may now whip your butt hurt into maximum gear, while using your false pride and bogus infallibility as a fuel for your convenience. :)

Moderator Action: This is completely unacceptable.
Please read the forum rules: http://forums.civfanatics.com/showthread.php?t=422889

That is a lie. National horse breeder does not open anything despite that horse trainer pedia claims it does.
Quite the temper on this one. And yes I was wrong about the national animal breeders providing a resource per say.

I just read the pedia for these buildings for the first time now and it says:
"The National X Breeder is an alternative way of getting X in your city."
"National Smelters give a free ingot of its type of metal."

So yeah they are not supposed to function "exactly" the same, mainly due to metals and animals being two entirely different resources. The pedia says nothing about unlocking buildings.

But as I understand it their main function is to make 1 city act as if it has the ore/animal resource within its workable tile radius. And it seems to be working; although I don't entirely agree to the way they are working.

Instead as a NATIONAL smelter, it provides iron ingots NATIONALLY as properly stated in it's pedia info, thus allowing iron smiths to be built at will in any city.
Since National X Breeder requires X to be built it would be meaningless for it to provide X nationally.

With these facts, it is empirically evident that national horse breeder works in very different way than national smelters, especially if horses are needed to be built and moved around which is moronic and needless micromanagement. Also again i'm sad to see that writers here succumb so fast into feverish denialism, lies and therefore to nothing but errors and self-humiliation.
javel, übermensch Reisk.

Unless you can be more specific about what the problem is and what would make it an un-problem I doubt your pain will be alleviated anytime soon.

Moderator Action: Please report troll posts, do not answer them.

wow
such complaining
many posts
much anger about horses

Seriously though, why not just remove the option to train those particular animal units and make the "National X Breeder" buildings spawn their animal every few turns, like the Montreal Biodome and Kentucky Derby buildings do now? Unless you're at war with someone and you're worried about losing access to a particular resource, the only advantage I can see is to have "resource +1", which would be good for negotiation purposes, but not much else. In fact, why not have the Circus Maximus wonder be an early Kentucky Derby for the purposes of spawning horse units.

I'm not touching the metal issue with a 10-foot pole.

Top Bottom