Preview: Alternative COld War

*shakes head*...Panda, the Ural mountains are not the same thing as the Ob river...

I'd like to be the USA.

i have a feeling you're extending the border for your own good ;)

I tink everyting is fixed now!

Attachments

• ww2alternate3.GIF
    ww2alternate3.GIF
    98.1 KB · Views: 71
im going to take the purple nation in Eastern Europe, I think its either Bulgaria or Yugoslavia...

I will be Italy.

@ Panda - Nope, not yet fixed. Sheep decided that Greenland is part of Canada, and you didn't include the Queen Charlotte Islands as part of Canada, as they should be. Please see my map on the previous page, its closer to reality.

Thanks for the good work though!

Australia Facist?
Interesting we practically were... accepting only Aryan refugees hardly any jews after WW2... how interesting.

Well.. most Communist Countries gone down the hole... can i get a list of what ones are left? I must rebuild The Red Storm

Much better! Thanks Panda.

"Mah name is Goober, and ah I approve this map"

Give me India.

Well I will not join this NES as I have too much on my hands, but I'm here if Sheep needs me.
Btw Sheep I hope (just a friends advice) you will make this in the spirit of the Cold War where the real action is in moving nuclear weapons to strategic places and enforcing diplomacy rather than 3 superpowers fighting each other. If you will have an all out war - better start a "1984 NES".

Isane one more Map specification. The Ural Mountains should be the FSR-German border, and I do hope Stormbringer has faith in this. And the British should own Labrador and Newfoundland. Thus is Feanor requests I will all him to reserve Britian.

Oh and just so you know there is way too many damn cities in Australia and New Zealand.

Top Bottom