Preview: Alternative COld War

Actually interesting, BUT I refuse to even consider joining unless Sheep promises that he really, really intends this to last.

Umm I shall promise. One a turn with plenty of stories coming in and one of my personal favourite scenarios. As long as I dont get bogged down by complex rules I shall be fine. I only have 5 hours to do the update in. Oh and I will be placing an emphasis on diplomacy on this one, as a weird nuclear balance and stand off has occured by the start of the nes, between the four nuclear powers. The nes I am actually thinking will start the day after the launch of the first German satelite into space. 1955.

What nations are claimed thus far, in that case? And what are the rules?

Reservation post is midway down the first page, but Russia has not been taken and neither Britian oh, and just so you know Germany nuked Sverdlovsk

I've noticed. ;) As that includes a lot of people I didn't like, thanks!

Wrong. By 1955, Newfoundland and Labrador was part of Canada. Newfound and Labrador joined Canada in 1949. This NES starts in '55. Therefore its, MINE!!!

Convince either Capulet or Warman to give me their nation and you have India ;)

Can we start as rebel groups?

Great, now I'm screwed out of a good nation. I'll take Spain.

scratch my "purple blob" reservation, i want MEXICO

Rebel groups no.

And just as a history of the Germanic Empire. Under Himmler the nation is controlled as a terror state.

Ohh, Himmler was quite an evil schmuck . . . I fear for the rest of Europe . . .

Fo those who dont already know I am almost donw with the timeline and then I shall begin work on the stats.

The Map remains wrong. Newfoundland and Labrador became part of Canada in 1949, and Nova Scotia has been part of Canada since Confederation. All those Orange place on the Eastern Coast should be Purple.

It's getting there, Panda.

Top Bottom