Preview: Commanders Nes

Preferred Option?

• Total voters
I voted for Alternate world because I like neither of Iraq and Egypt

Персия! Персия!

As an update of this, this is still being worked on :)

It will no longer be Iraq vs Egypt, it will be Iran-Iraq (name pending) vs the United Arab Republic (Egypt, Syria, Jordan, ect.)

As for the Alternate World, the map has actually been completed :) courtesy of Bombshoo

http://i.imgur.com/xe7nyv7.png

I am giving heavy thought to both sides, but this is not dead :)

Just one region, the entire map is what you'd be fighting over

Winter is coming ;)

In the next day or two I'll have some sign ups ready, but in the meantime, start thinking what type of role you would like in the conflict. While the default will be Infantry (and most field commanders will be doing that), I will leave the options open for some such as Amphibious, Aerial, or Guerrilla fighting, in addition to Tanks, Air Force, and Admirals. Aslo, we will be recruiting General Staff and Heads of State.

While I reserve the right to nominate Division Commanders and other important roles based off of experience, I promise that anyone who makes a serious effort can and will be given a role in this nes. I will even be opening up Junior officer positions (Battalion Commanders) just to ensure that anyone who wants to be in the field will be able to be in that role :)

Top Bottom